Replies

• blabrecque_xo
    blabrecque_xo Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    squatted 105 lbs lastnight!
  • sumnerfan
    sumnerfan Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Fitting into pants that I tried on and rejected as too tight a few weeks ago. It's a great feeling, especially when the scale isn't cooperating.
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    My ex, who I was too fat for, came into my store and told me I lost weight and that we should go out sometime. Ha, not likely. But thanks for the compliment! ;)

He's gonna eat his heart out!!!
  • misslazo718
    misslazo718 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Finally able to hold forearm plank for 60 seconds & complete 2 rounds of surrenders without stopping.
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! Here are a few of my recent NSVs:

1. Two friends told me they could tell I had lost a lot of weight and that I looked great.
    2. Annoying, but at the same time fun: a winter skirt is now too big, so I will need to get it and the others like it altered. I'm a bit confused because I thought I purchased these skirts when I was approximately this weight before, but I guess not.
    3. All my old jeans fit.
    4. All my yoga/exercise pants fit, so now I have lots of gym wear options.
    5. Doing much better in certain yoga poses (although this is mostly due to the pilates reformer and other machines I've been doing rather than weight loss). One of my classmates who had not seen me in a while because I've been a sporadic attendee in what used to be my regular class complimented me Monday night, and so did my secondary teacher whom I see only around once a month.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    YAY! I just passed my Group Fitness Instructor exam this morning. Three hours an 150 questions.
  • shrinkingbrian
    shrinkingbrian Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I had my annual physical exam with my doctor. He said I am in great health and he couldn't find any issues. My blood pressure and other vitals are excellent. I had a cholesterol test last year and he didn't see the need to do another one. Life is good at age 40.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    legless11 wrote: »
    My bellybutton, it used to be cavernous with a bit of an overhang, today I noticed it looks like a normal one (round). I can't stop looking at it (i'm at home, don't worry!). Literally navel gazing.

I've been longing for that to happen, can't wait. Congrats!
  • NC_Girl
    NC_Girl Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    BRaye325 wrote: »
    Appointment with the Dr. this morning - taken off my high blood pressure meds! I've gone from 5 prescriptions, now down to 2.

YAY! I can't wait for that day!
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I can do burpees! One minute followed byt 30 second rest. 3 repeats!
  • LorraineZinn
    LorraineZinn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I finally broke down and bought a new pair of jeans yesterday -- size 16. They look much better than the 22s I was wearing the day before!
  • pgilly81
    pgilly81 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I didn't feel the need to dive head first into the donuts at this mornings meeting :)
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    Had to wear a suit to work today, for the 1st time in 6 months. The pants barely fit. I may actually take the "stretching out the waistband" picture later.
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I ran to class to minimize the time I was walking outside in the cold. It still amazing to me that I can run today. At one point in time I probably would've been breathing heavier from just walking.
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Yesterday it was -10C bundled up and went for my walk! Unless there is snow & ice on the path I will be going for my morning walk.
  • kimekakes28
    kimekakes28 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Seeing my ex yesterday and him being completely SPEECHLESS!!! I wish I could have recorded that moment!!!
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    750 steps on the stair treadmill in under 15 minutes. 3 months ago I could not do 100 steps.
  • rageginger
    rageginger Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Seeing my ex yesterday and him being completely SPEECHLESS!!! I wish I could have recorded that moment!!!

Priceless!!
  • rageginger
    rageginger Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My NSV comes from my first ever session with a trainer last night (thank you dad!), which was 30 minutes of the hardest work I've done in a long time. The 30 mins flew by, it was FUN even though she pushed me hard, and I'm excited for next week. I never, ever thought I'd have a trainer, or be excited about having someone help me push my limits.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!