What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• biancad_1992
    biancad_1992 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I started jogging this summer and today I made it to 5 miles. Left the track with a huge smile on my face!
  • annadjanssen
    annadjanssen Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    After 60 minutes on the elliptical I no longer feel like I might die and I still have water in my bottle. There Was a time a few months ago that 20 mintues felt like too much.
  • junglejd13
    junglejd13 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Not one, but two people told me in my bootcamp class that they can definitely tell I'm loosing weight, they told me my stomach looked smaller. That made me feel way better than a scale ever could!
  • candrusiak
    candrusiak Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Down another size in jeans. Started in January 2013 at a size 60 and just bought a pair of 40s!
  • eomuno215in541
    eomuno215in541 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Most recent for me is I guess the belt notch moving from 5th to 6th, or the 3x shirt in my profile pic fitting (3x. I'm still big, heh) Both friggin exciting! nsv's rock, they keep you going week to week!

nsv's in general, I wouldn't know where to begin! walking normally. people saying my face is thinner. exercise routines I couldn't do a month ago. not finishing a whole pizza, or 2 slices at once for that matter. people asking, have you lost weight? a little... my daughter beginning to journal. my other daughter being more accurate on calories than the MFP database :huh: We could start a new thread on just listing nsv's right?

something new to be thankful for EVERY day, and we all EARN it every day, so cheers to you! friend me if you like.
  • gallifreyfallsnomore1
    Options
    I can fit into my 34 jeans again
  • TechNerd42
    TechNerd42 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I took my blood pressure last night (I'm on meds that could raise it - normally it is fine, and thankfully the meds have not raised it - still normal) and I was able to use the regular size cuff!
  • wissabear
    wissabear Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend commented that my Skinny Clothes were too big :)
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    jogging up 50 ft cliffs and then along the top to meet my parents who took the lift and arriving at about the same time they did woot
  • radwolf93
    radwolf93 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    a couple of people were at the picture board at my collage and some of them were pointing at mine asking if i was a boy or girl they didn't realise i was sitting behind them so i walked up and stood behind them and said "hey i don't know about you guys but i think i look more like a girl now" they didn't even realise i was the same person
  • auntyfred
    auntyfred Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Bought new trousers a few weeks ago. Went back yesterday to buy another pair, same but different colour. None in my size they were all TOO BIG.
  • novagirl55
    novagirl55 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    After years of being a size 18 and being tired of pulling my pants up, today I skeptically tried on a pair of size 12 jeans. I haven't worn a size 12 since 2005. I'm pretty shocked.
  • StrawberryJam40
    StrawberryJam40 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Having a stranger at the gym tap me on the shoulder (after he had just run miles and miles on the treadmill next to my ARC Trainer) and congratulated me on my hard work. He commented to me that he could tell I was really trying and really working out hard. It made me feel good, and strong, and able, and confident, and energetic. It just made me smile the rest of the night.
  • fitby44
    fitby44 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Pants nearly fell down when I was out today, so onto the donation pile they go. Then I tried on ones that I haven't been able to fit into and two pair fit. :happy:

Funny thing is that when I take my measurements, I only do neck, waist, and hips, but I must have lost between the hips and waist in order to fit into these pants since I haven't lost any inches in those spots in about two weeks.
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    So, what else do you have? Some one must have something...let's hear it and celebrate it! :drinker:
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Because of drinking so much water my skin isn't breaking out and I feel better. Also I can now walk up my stairs without my heart beating in my ears.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!