What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Was shopping for jeans since my size 18s are all to big. Grabbed several 16s to try on. They were all too big too! I wound up buying size 14s! Not even relaxed fit, they were skinny jeans. I'm pretty sure the last time I bought a size 14 was right after college (13 years ago)
  • StrongHealthyPowerful
    Options
    bump
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was able to do 2 chin-ups and I thought I try push-ups also, so on my toes, chin to the floor and I was able to do 9 push-ups!!!!! :smile:
  • kristinhowell
    kristinhowell Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Fit into two pairs of jeans I couldn't fit into a few months back (a pant size down)!
  • homegirl614
    homegirl614 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I love reading these. On Tuesday, I did 18 leg lifts before I needed to take a break. I couldn't even do leg lifts a few weeks ago. I also haven't had pop in 6 weeks now. I'm just so ecstatic about that.....
  • cahf
    cahf Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Two this week - one, I could do something at the gym really well that I couldn't do a few weeks ago. The other made me laugh - I was going to have a rest day yesterday after many days of working out twice/day, but by the evening I was jumping out of my skin so I went mountain biking. I'm eating in my calorie goals but not seeing enormous changes - 15 lbs in 10 weeks - but I am seeing huge differences in fitness and that is great!
  • animalldy
    animalldy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Deadlifted 100lbs (2 months into Crossfit)
    My hubby told me I looked like a Bond Girl when coming out of the water at the beach :)
  • Disbudforme
    Disbudforme Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Dr called this past monday to take me off cholesterol meds. Down nearly 30lbs and walking 35-40 miles a week
  • DayByDayGetStronger
    DayByDayGetStronger Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I've been wearing these white pants that were hand-me-downs from someone. They have been looking really good on me and I had to alter them since they were too big in the crotch/butt area.
    As I am slowly shrinking, I've been washing them in hot water and drying them in the dryer on hottest setting. This morning I put them on and within 5 minutes of walking around the house, they look like I have a 5-lb diaper on under the pants because they are so saggy in the crotch. They were added to my Goodwill pile today.

Also, I am having to put my bras in the dryer and they're not even that old and stretched out. When I put them on, I have to fasten it on the tightest hook on the first day. Guess I need to go buy new bras again. Ahhh, skinny people problems...I love them!:laugh:
  • ravenwcatz
    ravenwcatz Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have a vintage 60's jumpsuit that I bought a few weeks ago, knowing that there was basically no way I was ever going to get the bottom half on in my present state (It's got a 26'' waist, and I've never had a 26'' waist in my life). Well... Today, I'm wearing a girdle and it still doesn't snap closed at the very top of the waistband, but it zips all the way up, and that's good enough for me.

14989655251_89af972576_o.jpg
    EDIT: These are the pants. The top is a long-sleeve mock-turtleneck and it's ALL POLYESTER, so there's no way I'm putting the whole thing on until it's fall.
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    Size 14 (UK) dresses! :)photo3_zpsebbf32fc.jpg thats a us size 10 :)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    having ONE day under my goal. seriously, like the first time in 9 months to a year.
  • DesDawn24
    DesDawn24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    The sweater I bought in June, which I haven't tried on since (it's been way too hot!), is now loose in the arms instead of slightly snug. Gotta love that!
  • plumsparkle
    plumsparkle Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Two this week, the other day i pulled a jumper out of my too small pile and it fit, so i tried on some other stuff and a dress that has never done up fit nicely and I also found some trousers and a top that now fit.

went to an event for work and met a woman i know really well but haven't seen for a couple of months. In the middle of a conversation she suddenly stopped and said you've lost so much weight! (then she apologised for blurting, but it didn't bother me, I've known her for years and it was great that someone i haven't told noticed!)
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Going to the gym for the third time this week after work. Even after a 2 hour butt kick session on Wednesday, I'm not really sore this morning...a rarity for me. Fingers crossed I can improve my mile times!
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I can now comfortably wear a size 12 pant again. I haven't been able to do that since high school! I actually can't go lower because of the bone structure of my hips, but just knowing I can wear what I consider my normal size comfortable is a really good feeling!
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I just ordered new workout clothes :D

:dancingbanana:
  • riotatme23
    riotatme23 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Still excited about not having to unbutton my pants when I sit down at work.
  • skittle316
    skittle316 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have a thigh/box gap when i stand normally, but not when i walk :'(
    I've suffered from chaffed all my life so it's great that i'm getting close to being to walk and not have fat rubbing.
    I've always been insecure about my calf's, i thought they were huge and disgusting. Now they've toned out and i'm starting to really like how they look.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!