New to site

Options
Hi everyone. i'm new here on MFP site. I have actually been using MFP on my iphone for about 4 weeks now and have lost around 20 pounds. I can't beleieve the results. Love the app and love looking around the site, lots of useful info. Just wanted to give an intro, talk to u guys soon.

Replies

• kelseydawl
    kelseydawl Posts: 11
    Options
    Great job! I love the app too, so easy to log everything in.

:)
  • Wayne224
    Wayne224 Posts: 33
    Options
    Congrats on your great results. Glad you're here. Feel free to add me if you'd like some support!

Wayne
  • La1210
    La1210 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. I started using the app first too. But then logged on to the site and found it was a load of fun and informative....
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I'm like you, I've been signed up on this site for awhile. I signed up to use the app on my phone, but for Android. Don't worry, I won't hold it against you that you're a Apple fan! lol

I just now started using the site for the additional tools this week. Isn't MFP awesome?
  • mescla
    mescla Posts: 56
    Options
    Nice to meet you here. Out in Hawaii and using mine on my iPhone too. How did you do that 20lbs loss. That is so cool. Please sure. I've been using I 3 wks and lost 3.5lbs.
  • esessions
    esessions Posts: 1
    Options
    I got the app for my phone because I started my second round of P90X. I couldn't have asked for anything better. i wish i had it the first time around
  • sporty72
    sporty72 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Maree and I'm new to this site. I also am hopeless at keeping in contact on sites like this. I have joined with the hope of using the dialy formulaes on this site to help me loose weight. God bless and happy weight loss.
  • John090671
    John090671 Posts: 13
    Options
    I've been sticking to my calorie guidelines religously and have been exercising everyday. My ultimate goal is to get down to the weight I was before I quit smoking 6 years ago which was 160lbs.
  • joamarelo
    joamarelo Posts: 161
    Options
    wow! excellent!