Starting Over

Options
So I was on here before but I couldn't keep up due to my schedule and just how busy my life gets. So I want to start over and hopefully find some people who can be supportive and keep me on board. I'm 5'0 and weigh 145. I really want to get to 125 in a few months. I am currently eating 1200 calories and I work a desk job so my life is sedentary at the moment. I had a few questions as well. Right now I am studying for my LSAT, so I never really find time to make it to the gym because of studying. But after my December LSAT I plan to get back at it. But for now, I'm trying to maintain how many calories I'm eating. For everyone who eats in the calorie range do you guys find that you're losing weight? Do you also add in gym time? How long did it take for you to see some results? Also do you plan your meals, if so what do you eat? Also what are some good workout routines for when I get back to the gym that aren't too crazy for someone who has been out of the gym for a while? I look forward to hearing from you! Also feel free to add me.

Replies

• mdvenne
    mdvenne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Debby. I started 10-27-14 and just started keeping track on my eating, I have changed my choices to fit the myfitnesspal and so for I have lost 16# I sit at a desk for my job, but have decided to do a walk 3 times a week for 15-20 minutes. I am 51yo 5'2" and started at 225 weight. Today I weighed 209. I do not know how to add you, but would be willing to share and be supportive. I have 1200 calories for the day. I am really watching my fat and carbs, so I do not go over. Good Luck!