My results have started to disappear

Options
And it's terribly frustrating! The scale isn't moving and it's annoying me - especially because I've been better than ever with my diet and exercising more.

Is it possible because I'm not"eating" my calories burned? I almost never eat into them because it seems redundant to me - sometimes I'll eat into 100-150, but never all of them. Is that what's hurting me?

Replies

• Taylor521
    Taylor521 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    How long has it been?

Whats your BMI?
  • lizziamber
    lizziamber Posts: 22
    Options
    About 2-3 weeks since nothing's changed.

BMI is33.8
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Not saying that it's your case, but one of the most common causes for people to plateau with their weight is because they didn't eat their exercise calories back, their body didn't have enough fuel, and so it started hoarding calories. Starving yourself will change your metabolism and mess up your weight loss. Not sure if that's what's happening here, but it could be. Good luck!
  • GeorgiaSlover
    Options
    try mixing up the type of calories you eat (add more protein, subtract carbs etc. ) and switch up your number of cals by a few hundred daily. Also switch up your exercise routine. For more info look up "weightloss plateaus" on google. Hope I helped and good luck! :)
  • lizziamber
    lizziamber Posts: 22
    Options
    That's what I was worried about...thanks for the response - I'm going to try to eat into them more and see if that helps at all.
  • faerybun
    faerybun Posts: 65
    Options
    It could be a multitude of things. But seeing as you've lost 17 pounds, your body may just be getting used to what you're doing. Try switching up your schedule for working out, changing your meals you know.

Switch it up, give it a little break even.

I was plateau'd for over a MONTH! I know how frustrating it is... But I just took a break from counting every calorie, and the scale, haha. Then started again.

Weight loss is something your body wants to stop at all costs, and it sure can pull some stops!

go, girl [: