What have u lost that you'd like back, ie bigger boobs?

Options
I've lost 30lbs in 10.5 mths and my cup size has gone from a bulging out of my bra C cup to an A :o(

Also I have some ace clothes that just dont fit me any more.

HOWEVER it feels better to be 30lbs lighter.....

Whats your 'loss' story?

Replies

• FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    sofar that has not shrunk and wish it would, hard to find belly dancing tops that fit someone with a D
  • modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Pretty much in the same boat. Later boobs!

I think the worst is getting rid of all my "fat" cloths. A lot of great thrift finds that just make me look like a giant sack of potatoes.
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    Id love to be a D cup!
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Yup, I miss my boobs too. But I'm lovin' the rest of me! Nothing some creative padding won't fix.
  • modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Id love to be a D cup!

Not me! I'd never be able to do yoga! haha
  • MyNameIsNotBob
    MyNameIsNotBob Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Just sad that I'm losing some wonderful clothes that are now too big. My favorite jeans, a gorgeous silk cocktail dress, fabulous blazers... sigh. But well worth it to be able to feel good naked!
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    Can someone tell me how to quote?
  • lecia125
    lecia125 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    It's hard to let go of the familiar clothes etc. but just enjoy the shopping and the way you feel in your new skin!
  • MyNameIsNotBob
    MyNameIsNotBob Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me how to quote?

In the bottom right-hand corner of each post is a link that says "quote" and you can click on that.

You can also cut & paste someone's words and write {quote} in front of it and {/quote} at the end (just change { to [ ).
  • obifatkanobi
    obifatkanobi Posts: 190
    Options
    I don't really have anything I've lost since losing, but did when I gained. My hips! I don't have much for hips to start with, and with the increase in my waist, they became non-existent. It's so difficult to keep ones pants at a comfortable position when there are no hips to hang them from. I'm constantly having to pull them back into position. I suppose I could go with the trend and have them half off, but I don't like the image of that, and it's just damn uncomfortable to let them ride too low. thankfully, I'm now well on my way to reclaiming them.

As for the breast size, I find a fit woman with small breast more attractive than an unfit woman with large breasts. It really is the whole image, unless one is shallow minded and can't see any higher. Congratulations on your loss; your not just getting fitter, your getting more beautiful. :wink:
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    Testing 'quote' lol
    I don't really have anything I've lost since losing, but did when I gained. My hips! I don't have much for hips to start with, and with the increase in my waist, they became non-existent. It's so difficult to keep ones pants at a comfortable position when there are no hips to hang them from. I'm constantly having to pull them back into position. I suppose I could go with the trend and have them half off, but I don't like the image of that, and it's just damn uncomfortable to let them ride too low. thankfully, I'm now well on my way to reclaiming them.

As for the breast size, I find a fit woman with small breast more attractive than an unfit woman with large breasts. It really is the whole image, unless one is shallow minded and can't see any higher. Congratulations on your loss; your not just getting fitter, your getting more beautiful. :wink:
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    My boobs have deflated considerably. I miss them because they held my shirt off my fat belly!
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    My cup size hasn't changed at all, but my band size has. I was a 40 D now I'm a 36 D. I think soon they'll go down in cup size though......
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    yeah i bought a really nice denim skirt and corset top at torrid right before i started losing , can't wear them any more
  • datchick
    datchick Posts: 13
    Options
    I am a D cup and manage to stay a D even with weight loss...Now, I have not lost 30 pounds nor do I have that much to lose. But, when I do aerobics running and such I wear three bras. I want them to be still and stay, It works for me. Try it, good luck.
  • MommyLumpkin
    MommyLumpkin Posts: 129
    Options
    Time...I wish I had started this journey years ago, before I had kids. I'm just glad that I have the time now.
  • marigolds1
    marigolds1 Posts: 25
    Options
    Learn to sew? That way y'all could take in the awesome thrift finds and expensive blazers and still wear them?
  • LittleMissVintage
    Options
    I miss my boobs too. They didn't shrink a cup size but they look a lot smaller. I went from C38 to a C32. It's still worth it, and now I can wear a swim suit without worrying about things falling out.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well i was going to say boobs as mine have shrunk.I used to be a 34d (post preg 34F!!!!), now down to a 32c now. but a good pushup bra does work wonders ;)
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    I've lost 30lbs total (before MFP) and stayed a D cup, but with some bras they would be a bit lose). I would love to be like a B cup, these boobs don't let me wear cute clothes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!