Protein (&Shakes)

Options
2»

Replies

• Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    haliebest wrote: »
    Cellucor Chocolate Raspberry Truffle is the best protein I've ever tasted. Tastes great with just water, but mixing with Almond Milk makes it very creamy. Haven't tried any other Cellucor flavors yet, but I've heard good things.

If you're going to try another cellucor- try the red velvet and mix with almond milk- it taste like drinking cake batter and is oh so delicious B)
  • alliaira
    Options
    usn and maxitone products taste great. try the maxi shop online
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    McBoffin wrote: »
    For some reason, I can't seem to get enough protein in my diet so I've been making the short fall up with shakes.

I've only tried two so far and they're not to good in the taste department.

Does anyone have any recommendations for commercially available protein shakes that don't taste terrible?

Thanks

I haven't tasted any, yet, but I asked for Quest Nutrition's new protein powder for Christmas. I requested the vanilla because gap between the grams per serving and grams of protein is only 6 grams, meaning less fillers and other crap. I can add some PB2, cocoa powder or frozen fruit if I want a different flavor.
  • stephenpaskin
    stephenpaskin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bulkpowders Chocolate Mint is my favourite.
  • Spocky
    Spocky Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I eat or drink protein shake for dinner almost every day. I drink it with 1/3 part milk and 2/3 water, the milk gives it a good taste. Well, I drink Iso Whey shake and Nitro gold pro enzy fusion with chocolate flavour. I live in Budapest, Europe.
  • McBoffin
    McBoffin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thanks people! Cellucor Cookies & Cream on order ... Om Nom Nom (hopefully!)
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    LOVE Trutein. I really like the cinnabun and the chocolate peanut butter is pretty good. I also really like the peanut butter marshmallow cookie too.
  • McBoffin
    Options
    To the people who recommended Cellucor protein: THANK YOU!

I ordered 1kg of Cookies and Cream which came today and it's absolutely delicious :-)
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    I have tried two brands from WM and both are almost too sweet but I am 100% off sugar laced products. Friday I am to receive 4 pounds of the double chocolate Optimum Nutrition Casein. I understand it does not taste as well as the whey but that is fine. I need one that last for seven hours vs three hours to reduce the risk of be kicked out of nutritional ketosis and have protein available all night for cellular repairs.
  • McBoffin
    Options
    I've found the ON Casein proteins to be a bit gritty. I'm sure they work though.