Strange Eating Quirks, Anyone?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I don't like when my food touches, eat in order of what I think will get cold fastest, I have to eat all of one item before moving on to the next, I can't eat pudding because of the texture..but for some reason Greek yogurt is ok.. I won't use a large spoon for anything.
  • Tea_Mistress
    Tea_Mistress Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I like eating with tiny utensils XD I feel uncomfortable eating with a big spoon because I like to eat slowly :) it also just looks funny having a tiny tiny fork invading a big bowl of pasta.
  • ephiemarie
    ephiemarie Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    When eating a sandwich--particularly a sub--I never eat the last bite. No idea why, but that last bite grosses me out.
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I like eating with tiny utensils XD I feel uncomfortable eating with a big spoon because I like to eat slowly :) it also just looks funny having a tiny tiny fork invading a big bowl of pasta.

I'm glad I'm not the only adult who prefers tiny utensils.
  • KimWillBeThin81
    Options
    My food cannot touch each other. I always use a small strainer to drain any liquids from my veggies. I eat my least favorite to my most and save the best juiciest piece of meat for last. I eat the cheese off the pizza last and don't eat the crust. Same with lasagna, I eat the top cheesy part last. My meats go in the top right of my plate, the starch on the left and the veggies on the bottom part of the plate. That's about all I can think of.
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    ephiemarie wrote: »
    When eating a sandwich--particularly a sub--I never eat the last bite. No idea why, but that last bite grosses me out.

I suppose it could be considered the "last bite," but when I'm eating a sub, I tear the butt end off, and discard it.
  • NoelFigart1
    NoelFigart1 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »

I considered that a bit assholish, TBH.
    We put a lot of ourselves into our work, I can totally understand.

Nope. Dick move. If you do something for someone else and then act all butthurt because you didn't get the overwhelmed response you were expecting, who were you really doing it for?
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    ... you know, I actually can't think of any. I'm boring lol
  • MaryCS62
    MaryCS62 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    just4nessa wrote: »
    I like to put my corn into mashed potatoes and mix them up. Its really the best way to eat corn sans cob.

^^ I do this too! And now I'm craving corn & mashed potatoes. :laugh:

I also must remove all of the peas from my soup before I can eat it. I do not like peas at all and will not eat them. Everything else in the soup is welcome to stay.

Back when corn & peas were "vegetables" & not considered starchy foods, peas & mashed potatoes (only green giant canned!, no frozen ones) or corn & mashed potatoes were frequently there with the meat. I loved mixing the peas or corn in with the mashed potatoes to eat them!!
    Also, when we had the mixed veggies that had lima beans in them, we (my siblings & I) tried to get away with not eating them at all--couldn't stand them!
  • LovelyMarie774
    LovelyMarie774 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I can't eat cereal with a spoon and it has to be dry. I will eat it with my hands no matter how crumbly/messy it is.... my dog loves when I eat cereal. Funny how no one else does B)
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    VDYMdIQ.gif
  • Torontonius
    Torontonius Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I have a drinking problem. Doesn't matter how much, how hot, how cold - when it comes to liquids, I tend to guzzle, not sip.

• TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I like my food to burn calories before I eat them.

epic-treadmill-and-goldfish-eating-win.gif