No Scale November!

Options
13»

Replies

• EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I broke and did a sneak attack on the scale, like no one would know but me!! LOL I will have to weigh myself at the end of this week but then I am moving the scale out of thee room!!
    I am surprised that I am still holding strong. Have a very big event the first weekend in January and I am dying to get on the scale...instead I just keep trying on the dress (and other items of clothing) that I plan to wear and "rejoice" in how they look better each day!

• casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm still holding out. I almost caved when my husband asked how much I've lost so far. But I told him what I was doing so now I'm accountable to him as well. I think I need to tell him to hide the scale just to be safe. Twitching as well.

Almost half way there. We got this!!!
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I like this idea; I'm in too. I'm not sure I'm going to get too concerned about counting calories either. I'm thinking the only metric I'm going to track in November is carbohydrates (grams). I'm more and more convinced that the critical path for me is keeping my carbohydrates under 130 grams a day.
  • emmanuel4everjackson
    Options
    This is a great idea!! Focusing on eating the right foods and exercising is where I have found my best success. Giving to much attention to the # on the scale does not help the weight go down and is actually counterproductive.
  • EMTFreakGirl
    Options
    Still holding out...ALMOST half-way there. Still twitching. lol
  • Juju1970
    Juju1970 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Oh, I am a daily weigher and need to break that habit. can make it two weeks surely. Have to close my eyes at my weekly doc. visit.
  • EMTFreakGirl
    Options
    Still holding strong, but the twitches are getting stronger! Anxious for DEC 1 to arrive, already! lol
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! Come on December 1st. I've actually considered the evening of November 30th!! Is that bad??!!