Tea!

Options

Replies

• Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I love a nice Earl Grey tea and since I live near America's only tea garden (in SC), I have access to it at a local cafe. Currently, I have the local green tea and mint green tea, but need to stock up on some grey and breakfast teas next week after I get paid :)
  • DiabolicalColossus
    DiabolicalColossus Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I used to get this great lotus tea in Chinatown when I lived in NYC. I really miss it.

Currently, I'm drinking Dilmah brand Honey Mint tea and Acai Vanilla tea.

Both of which are pleasantly fragrant and actually taste like their name.

I'll drink decaf black tea on work nights, regular green tea in the mornings.
  • sarieth05
    sarieth05 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm sick and it's super cold, but Peppermint tea is really hitting the spot for me right now. :P
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hibiscus and black or green tea (decaf). The stuff does absolute wonders for hbp sufferers and has become a staple tea in my house. 2 hibiscus bags to 3 decaf Luzianne black or green tea bags makes a good pitcher.

Hibiscus is a bit expensive, but is totally worth it.
  • jfritschie87
    Options
    Loose leaf Darjeeling Champaign tea, lotus leaf, red Korean ginseng tea, green tea, chamomile tea, loose leaf hibiscus tea
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Lipton Blackberry.

Yum, with honey....

I also used to drink an apple cinnamon.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    I like plain old black tea with a splash of milk (grew up drinking it, my mom's grandmother was an off the boat Brit), or I get loose leaf tea at the farmer's market. Love Smashberry and a Lemon-Berry Tisane.
  • inspirationstation
    inspirationstation Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Zhena's Coconut Chai
    Moroccan Mint
    Stash Pomegranate
  • Lian98
    Lian98 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    There's this tea from a company called Triple Leaf. The tea is "Relax tea." It's a blend of spearmint, chamomile, and Linden flowers. Man it knocks you out :smile:
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I love Bigelow Earl Gray and Vanilla Chai and just the other day tried Twinings Peach and it was great.
  • audsLDN
    audsLDN Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Teapigs chocolate & mint - tastes like mint choc chip and curbs sweet cravings in the evening.

Also Double Dragon jasmine scented green tea. Mmm.
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I love tea and order most of my teas from Harney & Sons. My favorites are the earl grey imperial, Paris, white peach, currant, peppermint, green tea tropical, Mother's Bouquet, and cinnamon (both the regular and herbal versions are excellent).
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Tea Forte's "Orchid Vanilla"
    Mighty Leaf's "Orange Dulce"
    Redrose's "Peach Cobbler"
    Twinings herbal fruit teas. I get the UK ones because blackcurrant makes all berry teas taste better.

Orange Dulce is one of my favorites, too! Also Tea Forte's white ginger pear.
    I like Twinings' Lady Grey, but since discovering Harney & Sons' early grey imperial, I haven't been drinking it as much.
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    I like Celestial Seasonings Chai.
    I used to drink a lot of fruity herbal teas, many of which contained hibiscus. After finding out some of the side effects of hibiscus, I rarely drink herbal tea now, and I miss it!

Hibiscus decreases estrogen, stimulates appetite and is a diuretic.
  • fenshae
    fenshae Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love all tea. I've been on a Celestial Seasonings Peppermint kick lately because I got a few boxes from my mom when she cleaned out her pantry. We've also got a huge stash of oolong that we bought at an Asian market a while back.

All-time favorites, though, are Bengal Spice and...I forget the name, but it's the Stash tea that tastes like licorice. Yum.

(I'm a big herb tea drinker)
  • LilyOfTheValley008
    Options
    Just to add, I tried Twinings orange and cinnamon herbal yesterday and it was quite lovely!
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    well, I have a few...President's choice chocolatey Mint (ran out of this one unfortunately) smells just like an After Eight! PC 'Feeling Soothed' Peppermint, ginger and fennel tea, Twinnings Peppermint, Celestial Seasonings wild Berry Zinger, Red Rose Cinnamon Streussel (reminds me of a cinnamon bun almost!)
  • generallyme2
    generallyme2 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge tea fan (hate coffee though lol). I have a tin that's loaded with different flavors but usually I stick with: English breakfast (AM only), mint, green tea (AM only lol), lemon ginger, and licorice. I drink Sleepytime at night to try to calm down because I don't sleep well.