101 pounds gone… halfway to goal (with pics)

Options
124»

Replies

• nina07111
    nina07111 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You my friend have a refreshing attitude! Congrats on your success and I can't wait to see your final results. Your transformation is awesome
  • erindunphy
    erindunphy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love feeling good about myself for being part of the population that is taking care of themselves and trying to improve themselves.

I love this!! 100% agree. Your story about not having a story is more inspiring than any sob story I've heard ;) You look amazing, congratulations!!
  • IndigoSue13
    IndigoSue13 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look mahhhvelous!!! (in my best Billy Crystal impression, which to be honest isn't very good!) Thank you for sharing. This is inspiring. :smile:
  • rfornet2011
    rfornet2011 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Love it, love it, love it!! Attitude and all. Get it girl!
  • HfxJMac
    HfxJMac Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    WAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!! Awesome results and good for you! Congratulations!
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    Awesome job! looking forward to future success pics!
  • sahi2lynn
    sahi2lynn Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Yay! We all need the 'tude!
  • hrayala
    hrayala Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This is great! And what a loss in only 7 months, very impressive!! You look wonderful!
  • godswill206
    Options
    Wow, great job.
  • NoelFigart1
    NoelFigart1 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Sibling!!!!

I'm with you. I don't hate myself or any of that crap, I just want to take off some weight for a specific purpose. Rock on. I love your attitude!
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Again -- You are doing "awesome" and your attitude is your story! Have a great holiday.

73641431.png

• perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • Bchlvr64
    Bchlvr64 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I love this! Your attitude is exactly correct. Stop the whining and take personal responsibility for your weight. You are amazing. Thanks for sharing.
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow! I love it and your spunk! Thanks for motivating me! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!