Nerds Unite! Round 2!

Options
12346»

Replies

• chunkytfg
    chunkytfg Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I think by the standards shown in this thread I'm a rank amateur when it comes to being a nerd however I do like the more mainstream nerdy stuff, Big bang theory, DC/Marvel Film Universe, Battlestar galactica, Some star Trek, Harry Potter etc. Semi addicted to Clash on clans on my iPad.
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    New Players have joined your party! The adventure grows...
  • LuckyMunky
    LuckyMunky Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Ohhh everybody add me! I love Star Wars (I mean I LOVE it I even named my kid after one of their EU characters..) I'm also a fan of Star Trek, Stargate SG1, and other fantastic sci fi shows.

I'm gone back to school to finish my degree in atmospheric science and physics. I'm a geek through and through. I also play SWTOR in my not-so-frequent free time and occasionally GW2, but that hasn't happened in a while.
  • seththealmighty
    seththealmighty Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Video game, anime, and engineering geek checking in. Wanna talk about anime that isn't slice of life? Feel free to add me. Wanna play console games that aren't RPG? (yea, i'm not nerdy enough for a gaming computer or RPG. lulz) Hit me up. Want to have Sci-Fi nights out and hit up breweries before watching a movie? Well you better live closer to me. xD
  • Carysnewlifestartsnow
    Options
    I'd love to have some nerd/geek-MFP-friends too! Feel free to add me! :)
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    My name stands for "Less Than Three A Geek For Sure"

I have two desktops, three laptops, a PS4, PS3, Wii and over 25TB of personal data storage in my apartment.
  • oncem0re
    oncem0re Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    This is so cool - I play mostly MMORPG games when I had the time, now I can barely browse of update my Facebook status. I'm crashed by the time I have a few for myself, let's see I'm a mom, full time cook, full time worker, part time student and everything else in between.

My games were as follows:
    - WoW (ofcourse!)
    - FFXIV and ANY Final Fantasy Online games
    - Lord of the Rings
    - Everquest
    - Diablo

Call me VixxeN or Desiree lol! I now just miss playing! bah - where can I squeeze this to my already so tight schedules?!

My Schedule:
    6:30 - Up and about; take daughter to school
    7:00 - 8/8:30 cook breakfast and lunch for DH and I.
    8:00 - done cooking (hopefully) quick 15 minutes shower and ready for work
    9:00 a.m. - @‌ work!
    12 or 1 or 2 - any time I can have my lunch is also my online school and time for homework.
    5:00 p.m. - finish homework, get ready to pick up daughter from cheerleading
    6:00 p.m. - home! or Walmart/Target shopping if needed!
    6 - 7PM - cooking/preparing dinner
    7-7:30 pm - eating dinner
    7:30 pm -8/8:30 - clean up, play with toddler or rather just give her hugs and kisses! and give her a bath.
    8:00 pm - 9pm - sip my tea, join school discussion and go through plans for the week etc...
    9:00 pm - 10:00 pm - workout time
    10:00 - 10:30 - watch Youtube, drink smoothie and get ready for bed.
    10:30-11 - bed time!

so --- my daily schedule... where do I fit my MMORPG time? ugh how I miss playing!
  • aj0987
    aj0987 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey all! I'm a WoW player here also I love Stargate and Battlestar and anything to do with astronomy. I watch way too much TV also (Korean dramas, Reign, Modern Family etc) if you like K dramas I can recommend some haha.

I workout in the morning so I won't get too caught up in gaming and i want to lose about 20 pounds. I was really fit when I was in the military and for a few years after getting out, but after some health issues (autoimmune disease) I gained weight.

Add me :) we can get fit together.
  • ali7000596
    Options
    Hi, I have been with myfitnesspal for 3 months now and I honestly haven't posted before either. I am an anime/manga fan, I read tokyo ghoul and I'm up to date with re: