Too much sugar everyday....

Options
Daysea13
Daysea13 Posts: 21 Member
Is it ok to go over your sugar goal every day...if it's coming from all fruits & veggies??

Replies

• lallaloolly
    lallaloolly Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    i think if the sugar comes from raw sources (fruit), i wouldn't worry about it. i don't track sugar on my tracker, just calories, carbs, fat and protein. i manage to go over on fat every single day, but i stay within my calorie goal and exercise 6 out of 7 days without fail, and am losing weight on the exact schedule MFP said i would (1.5 pounds per week).
  • Daysea13
    Options
    good idea...maybe I should just remove it from the list since I know I'm eating healthy foods. I'm under on calories & fat every day.
  • ohnuts14
    ohnuts14 Posts: 197
    Options
    I have been told many times by different doctors and nutritionists that we should eat all the fruits and vegetables we want, especially vegetables, and not to worry about the sugar or carbs or calories. Your body processes those sugars and carbs differently, it's actually good for you, not damaging to your body like processed carbs and sugars. If you happened to be diabetic or pre-diabetic you would want to be a little more careful with the more sugary fruits but, aside from that, you can eat all you like, don't worry about it.
  • Mmmary212
    Mmmary212 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Your body processes it all the same..so if you're too much over your sugar from eating a dozen bananas or a couple of bowls of ice cream, you're over....just the same.
  • Daysea13
    Options
    Thanks for the info everyone...makes me feel a lot better!