30 day shred!!! :) :)

Options
So i bought 30 day shred today!!! Does anyone want to start today with me:) or start tommorrow!! Also I would like some reviews on it.. How much have you lost..did you just do the program for 30 days.? Do you have any suggestions on how long I should do the levels..? Did you work out while doing the 30 day shred. .like go to the gym also? thanks soo much!! I hope someone wants to start this program with me.. We can help eachother get through the program:)

Replies

• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start as soon as it comes in from Netflix!!
    Let me know how you like it! :)
  • faith7210
    faith7210 Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi is the 30 day shred same thing as ripped in 30 by jillian micheals?
  • timeforme23
    timeforme23 Posts: 461
    Options
    Hi is the 30 day shred same thing as ripped in 30 by jillian micheals?

Different DVDS same idea
  • faith7210
    Options
    Which one is the better one?
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred, I didn't lose a lot of weight, but I saw a huge difference in my thigh shape and minimal difference in other muscle tones. I only did about 20 days of the 30 though.

I think it is more for building endurance and working on light muscle tone rather than major weight loss.
  • ecahill91
    ecahill91 Posts: 69
    Options
    I JUST finished the first workout....WHEW!! What a burn!!! That kicks my butt more than the weight machines at the gym! If I see better results in 30 days from this, I just may get rid of my gym membership altogether lol
  • WendiPC
    WendiPC Posts: 5
    Options
    I'll start it with you tomorrow! Yikes!!!!! I hope I can stick with it.
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I just finished the 30 day shred. Lost ten lbs and over 20 in! Most people do each level for w consecutive days. I loved it and am starting ripped in 30 tomorrow with the same group of MFP friends I did the 30ds with. Good luck!!
    I also did other exercises 5days a week. Elliptical bike riding other JM workouts on demand.
  • faith7210
    Options
    Me too....
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2. It is intense but I love it ... Expect to loose inches not pounds though! You will be more toned if you keep up with it though !
  • JessieAnneMarie
    Options
    also what do you record it under ??
  • bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I started the Shred 10 days ago. I did level 1 for 7 days and have done level 2 3 times. It's definitely a great workout! I was curious as to my progress (because my jeans seemed to fit a little better in the legs) so I measured my thighs and they went down 1/4 inch just from 9 days of the Shred. I did my treadmill about 6 days a week also for around 30 - 45 minutes each day, so I'm sure that helped as well. My husband did the Shred with me today and he was sweating :) Best of luck! I'd love to hear everyone's progress :)
  • makena78
    makena78 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have it but I just don't have the endurance to stick with it. There's too much jumping in my opinion. but if you like to jump then I bet this would work.
  • bnv08
    bnv08 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'll start it with you today! I am starting today since its the first of the month, it will be a great goal to stick it out for the entire month of May! Let's do this :)
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 7 as of today. I did not end my regular gym routine but I lost more weight this past week than I have in one single week since starting my new lifestyle change except for my first week. I missed say a half of day. I started it on Friday but I was just too sick to finish it.
  • hellaamber
    hellaamber Posts: 12
    Options
    my friend and i record it as "circuit training".
  • ptillison
    ptillison Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'll do the shred with you. I just got my copy in the mail yesterday.
  • faith7210
    Options
    When doing the ripped in 30 how do you log ur exercise?
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I started the ripped in 30 last Wednesday and I can say this much.... It was feeling in everywhere by day three! I love the weights portion because I want to start seeing some tone in my upper body. I'm anxious to see results and I have decided I will continue to hit the gym four to five days a week as well. I already watch my food intake but thought it wouldn't hurt to look into the diet that JM proposes. I'll let you know how it goes....

Side note I read that most people log it as circuit training.
  • agataarchangel
    agataarchangel Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My review: The 30-day shred is awesome! It definitely helped me tone up, and you'll probably see results in about a week or two if you stick with it. If you use it along with Jillian's 'No More Trouble Zones' DVD, you'll be nicely toned in no time :-).

I recommend it to all my friends :-).