Cambridge Diet

Options
2»

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    melgmfp wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I am 5 ft 6 and weigh 14st 2lbs. My goal is to be 10st. Ive recently decided to start the Cambridge diet to jump start my weightloss. I am currently on day 3 and havent lost anything yet. Im on the ss+ plan. I have also been experiencing horrendous headaches. Has anyone else experienced this? I really want to stick with it as I know people who have had amazing results but I just need some encouragement to get through this first week until I get into ketosis.
    When I moved to Cambridge I started the Cambridge diet.

There was a lot of depression and drinking. I put on a good 30 pounds. I wouldn't suggest either course of action.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    melgmfp wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I understand that its not healthy but my problem is I dont stick to diets when I have so much to lose and it takes so long to come off. You are only allowed to do this step for 12 weeks then you have to increase. I only want to do it for a month and then follow ww or something. I need to follow a plan to lose weight and have the pressures of weigh ins with someone or I tend to stray!

sheldon-throwing-papers-gif.gif

Well if you know it's not healthy then why the hell are you doing it???
  • bokaba
    bokaba Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    While OP is at the lower end of obesity for her height, the diet is not worth it unless you are under medical supervision because your doctor believes you are at immediate risk of death or serious medical complications from your weight. At 22, this is unlikely.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    This thread is from four months ago. I hope she's sorted it out by now.