Replies

• PixieMidoriKitten
    PixieMidoriKitten Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I do
  • brandigyrl81
    brandigyrl81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have the Polar FT4 and it's awesome so I can assume the FT7 is awesome as well.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Yes...
  • jemimasmum
    jemimasmum Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • Jojomotivated
    Jojomotivated Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I do!! :D Got one at a sale at Best Buy for about 30 dollars, best decision eva! Really motivates me to work out. There's even a website where you can input your own fitness data (but I have to do that manually because I didn't buy the piece where you can store data to put it on a computer. Which is the only downside :( )
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,809 Member
    Options
    Not any more! Not impressed with reliability, features and ultimately it died after a couple of years.
  • spingirl605
    spingirl605 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I used to have an FT4 as well, but I lost it. :(
    I used it all the time. I loved it. I have since upgraded to a body media and am in love with that now too. I also had a Sport Tracker HRM that worked with my phone app, but it became a little unreliable. Are you thinking of getting the watch? I don't think you will regret your decision...Look on Amazon or Ebay for better pricing...
  • PixieMidoriKitten
    PixieMidoriKitten Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I asked Santa for a fitbit last year (because of the higher spec, including sync-ability without extra doodads) but I got the FT7 and it's fine. going to have to do my manual data entry if I want to do data entry though, because mine doesn't seem to link up with the IR fob my hubby bought for his bike-based monitor (also Polar and supposedly compatible with the FT7, but proving not to be).

My favourite setting whilst exercising is the one where it shows where your HR is zone-wise: fat burn, fitness etc. helps me know when to push, maintain or slow down for best effect.

Hope you enjoy it
  • dvclassof2009
    dvclassof2009 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I did purchase it on ebay I like it I just wasn't sure how reliable it was as far as calorie counting...
  • alska
    alska Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    i have one as well :) i love it!!
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    I just bought myself one for Christmas :D I'll be sure to be surprised o:)
  • afortunatedragon
    afortunatedragon Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I have one too.
    Every now and then it loses the contact and stops counting, but most of the time it works fine
  • tonedby46
    tonedby46 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have one I like it but got a a fitbit flex on the 1st and I love it
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    I have one, but it loses contact a lot.