starting T25...motivation/tips needed

Options
I am a 17 year old female that weights 155lbs. A few years ago i lost 30lbs through insanity but gained almost all of it back. So, ive decided to give T25 a shot and see if i get any results! i love the idea of 25 minutes, i mean, who doesn't?! Anyways, any tips on staying on track in terms of diet and motivation?? thanks!

Replies

• Malachai76
    Options
    hi i done insanity then t25 last year lost 36lbs doing both currently doing t25 again. motivation wise it's only 25 mins a day so you should have no problem fitting in to your day, food just log everything the good and the bad you'll get results if you stick with it and the motivation will come with it
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    No tips - I just started myself! I started on Wednesday so I'm just going through each video this week and officially starting on Monday so my calendar matches theirs. Feel free to add me!
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I don't really have tips but I started back on T25 this week. It is so nice to knock it out in 25 minutes on the days when I am pressed for time. On days when I can work out more, I do 2 videos or I go run.
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I lost 22 lbs doing it this past summer. The best thing I can tell you is to make sure your nutrition is on point, focus for the full 25 minutes, and concentrate more on form than speed and reps (modify if need be). As far as motivation, ask yourself why this is important to you and what will you do to make sure you won't gain almost all your weight back this time as opposed to last time. When you find that answer, think about it when you don't "Feel" like working out or can't find the energy. Our feelings never line up with our goals so never go by what you feel like doing, go by what you know it's best for you to do. Best of luck to you. :0) \o/