eating breakfast

Options
I've noticed that when I eat breakfast and workout, the next day I have lost weight. When I don't eat breakfast my weight stays the same or increases. So I force myself toeat at least an egg or something. Is this true for anyone else or something similar?

Replies

• aznguysgrl
    Options
    I've noticed that when I eat breakfast and workout, the next day I have lost weight. When I don't eat breakfast my weight stays the same or increases. So I force myself toeat at least an egg or something. Is this true for anyone else or something similar?
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Breakfast has been proven to boost your metabolism (help burn more calories throughout the day) and keep you from overeating throughout the day. Good habit you are getting into!:wink:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Its gets your brain going and your metabolism ready to burn calories the rest of the day.
  • Erica92627
    Options
    I've been trying to eat breakfast myself. I'm not a breakfast person, so I find it difficult to find something to eat in the morning. I have started eating breakfast this monday, but have not notice a decrease. I'm afraid to check my weight again because the other day it showed 3 pounds more, then I checked at night and it was 2 pounds less. So what is going on here. I'm watching what I eat staying at my cal. level. It is driving me nuts.
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I force myself to eat breakfast and it was hard and now my body has to have breakfast...no ifs ands or buts.
  • Erica92627
    Options
    I'll hopefully be at that stage too.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    I've been trying to eat breakfast myself. I'm not a breakfast person, so I find it difficult to find something to eat in the morning. I have started eating breakfast this monday, but have not notice a decrease. I'm afraid to check my weight again because the other day it showed 3 pounds more, then I checked at night and it was 2 pounds less. So what is going on here. I'm watching what I eat staying at my cal. level. It is driving me nuts.

Anything's better than nothing, an apple (or half), half glass juice and then work your way up.
  • onehotmama
    Options