my weakness....

Options
I have a weakness. Probably the worst possibly weakness any dieter could have.

COLDSTONE ICE CREAM. More specifically, birthday cake remix in a waffle bowl.

Whenever I fall off the wagon, coldstone ice cream usually catches me. Can anyone tell me something that will rid me of this stupid temptation!? Tell me the ice cream is actually made out of dog hair or something.....

HELP!

Replies

• dancer33
    dancer33 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have a weakness. Probably the worst possibly weakness any dieter could have.

COLDSTONE ICE CREAM. More specifically, birthday cake remix in a waffle bowl.

Whenever I fall off the wagon, coldstone ice cream usually catches me. Can anyone tell me something that will rid me of this stupid temptation!? Tell me the ice cream is actually made out of dog hair or something.....

HELP!
  • Fit2btied
    Options
    I know you are frustrated, which probably sends you right back to Coldstone Creamery!!LOL You might try keeping healthier options at home and see how that works for you. Try Double churned ice cream, Sorbet or Dibs. I like Dibs because I can put a serving on a small saucer, put the container back in the fridge, and sit at the table and slowly enjoy my treat. It's controlled and not too damaging. Good luck, though! That Coldstone ice cream is evil but delish!!!
  • BBCoachKel72
    BBCoachKel72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    hahah don't we all wish we could rid our weaknesses? It seems like there is always that one
    temptation that is almost impossible to walk away from! :tongue:
    Mine is chocolate..YUM! I've learned to have it as a special treat every once in awhile! So I'm sure if you have CS every once in a while, then go dance for about 3 hours afterwards you should be okay! :laugh:
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
    Kelly

p.s. GO LAKERS! :bigsmile:
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Aaaaaaaah yes...Cold Stone. They put one in my area within the past year and all of a sudden my boyfriend and I were on a Cold Stone "kick". We would end up there once a week and did that for at least 2 months. Then I saw an add on MSN showing how much fat and calories were in it. OMG...that was enough to make me not go again, unless for something special, which hasn't happened in months! We don't even miss it. Thank goodness!!

If a sweet ice cream treat is your down fall...eat some. It's better to have a little bit of a store bought (hopefully healthy brand), then falling on the wagon and eating an entire bowl of Cold Stone. Moderation, ya? It's the magic word. :happy:
  • healthychic
    Options
    HAHA. :laugh: that is my weakness as well! Exactly as you said too, birthdaycake remix in a waffle bowl! What I do when I go there is try not to get the bowl (its tempting). And maybe tell them no brownie, or light fudge. That helps a little. :happy:

-Danielle
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I was like this with Starbucks then they put one in the new target by my house and we are there every other day for milk. anyways I have to walk by it every time just to tell myself I don't need it. Ask yourself if it is worth the workout or worth the weight that you might put back on by eating it. That is what has helped me out tremendously. I always look at calories on the package now and ask myself if the calories for one serving is worth me wasting them.

Good Luck I know it's hard but you can do this!!!:flowerforyou:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    i would say EAT IT

have a small portion once in a while.. like 1/2 a cup every 3-4 day or once a week 1 cup..

if your depriving yourself of what you love,, your likely going to eventualy just plunge in it like crazy..

enjoy !