Over 50 year olds

Options
VixFit2011
VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
Any of you here? Would like some "senior citizens" for pals.

Replies

• Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I'm over 50! Feel free to add me if you'd like!

Kathy
  • grammy59
    grammy59 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am over 50 yrs, you can add me.:heart:
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Me too!:flowerforyou:
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Definiately over 50, send a message if you want to add me.
  • pcteck2
    pcteck2 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Is 60 something allowed? I've been looking for some more mature mfps. :happy:
  • marci355
    marci355 Posts: 292
    Options
    Huge sigh......Yep, thats me too. I'm 56 going on 29:bigsmile: Add me if you like.
  • broso
    broso Posts: 3
    Options
    Yep, I'm over 50 too. You're welcome to add me. :smile:
  • pcteck2
    pcteck2 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am here to tell you that losing weight has changed my life. Not just that I look better either. Flexibility and knee and hip pain were issues that kept me on the couch. After I lost about 35 pounds I felt like exercising. By adding workouts I was able to eat a little more. Using MFP has been an enormous help. Now I swim laps for over 2 miles a week, take a water fitness class three or four days a week, walk for the fun of it, and I'm even riding my bike again after probably 8 years. I take the stairs instead of the elevator, gardening is enjoyable again. I feel like I want to tell others to get with it, but weight loss is a very personal decision. I have certainly tried many times before without permanent success.
    I'm looking forward to sharing with others who have arthritis and other age related issues.
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I am here to tell you that losing weight has changed my life. Not just that I look better either. Flexibility and knee and hip pain were issues that kept me on the couch. After I lost about 35 pounds I felt like exercising. By adding workouts I was able to eat a little more. Using MFP has been an enormous help. Now I swim laps for over 2 miles a week, take a water fitness class three or four days a week, walk for the fun of it, and I'm even riding my bike again after probably 8 years. I take the stairs instead of the elevator, gardening is enjoyable again. I feel like I want to tell others to get with it, but weight loss is a very personal decision. I have certainly tried many times before without permanent success.
    I'm looking forward to sharing with others who have arthritis and other age related issues.

Wow! I admire you and I ought to hang out with you to exercise!
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    55 next birthday... i'll be your friend xx
  • JulyHummingbird
    JulyHummingbird Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'll be 50 in July. Is that close enough? Feel free to add me as a friend if I qualify :)
  • HisLadyRose
    Options
    :drinker: Count me in too and if anyone else wants a friend feel free to add me as I too am looking for older friends ... till then have a great day !!! :drinker:
  • Bighank7752
    Bighank7752 Posts: 47
    Options
    How about 59
  • pawbabies
    pawbabies Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Over 50 and I could use the support also, so please add me as your friend!!!
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    55 and loving it! Add me if you like.
  • southrenlady
    southrenlady Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    sounds like you are well on your way, an got a great friend in Jesus
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    Who knew that there were so many of us "oldie but goodies" lol I welcome any new friends too.:smile:
  • pooma
    pooma Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me!! 56 last week!!!
  • pawbabies
    pawbabies Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love the support of more friends! That's what makes MFP so great! Please add me as your friend!
  • rob504
    rob504 Posts: 79
    Options
    55, going on 18