What's in your trashcan?

Options
I recently just started thinking about this as I looked in my trashcan to throw a candy wrapper away ;) It was delicious and enjoyed every bite of it. I then I noticed my protein bar and candy wrappers(s) from the day before. I saw an oatmeal packet and coffee keurig cup, etc. A trashcan really tells a lot about a person... ;)

What do you have in your trashcan?

Replies

• ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    7-days-of-garbage-environmental-issues-photography-gregg-segal-4.jpg

but mostly egg shells and meat packages
  • choosing_fitness
    Options
    I love it. Haha!
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    ana3067 wrote: »
    7-days-of-garbage-environmental-issues-photography-gregg-segal-4.jpg

but mostly egg shells and meat packages

Change the Rolling Rock to Blue Moon, Shock Top, or New Belgium and the Domino's to Little Caesars and then we're good. :laugh:

ETA: My trash can looks like crap right now. DH and I both got some less than stellar food options yesterday, but to be fair it was mostly for my kids as I'm unable to eat much right now due to being sick. My trash on a normal day will have a lot of organic materials - banana peels, orange rinds, squash skins. Some plastic and or wax from cheese wheels and string cheese. My recycling bin has lots of yogurt containers, milk jugs, and cereal boxes. :P
  • itsfatum
    itsfatum Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    All the sugar that I used to eat, together with the other *kitten* foods that were making me hungry unnecessarily. That's what's in my trash can, and what will always be for the rest of my days.
  • highcarbveganzombie
    Options
    Banana peels, bits of potato, plastic from wrapped veggies, a Brussels sprouts stalk, orange peels and various bits of paper towels and an empty agave syrup bottle. I think that's all. haha.
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Right now the empty wrappers from the candy I snuck in to see Mockingjay last night lol. Butterfinger bites, Andes, twizzler pull n peel, the soda cup that had my diet vanilla barq's. There's also an empty donut box in there, egg shells, banana peels and an empty yogurt container.
  • ithrowconfetti
    ithrowconfetti Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Egg shells, refuse from kiwis, apples and oranges, tuna cans, empty Weet-bix box.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    itsfatum wrote: »
    All the sugar that I used to eat, together with the other *kitten* foods that were making me hungry unnecessarily. That's what's in my trash can, and what will always be for the rest of my days.

Why would you keep buying it and throwing it away? What a waste...
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't mind if that one with the glasses was in mine. He can climb out though.
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Sharing a house with 2 kids and my husband would be afraid to look. Haha.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    :)
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    There's mostly peels and pits from fruit and vegetables, egg shells - and wrappers from produce. The food refuse is most colorful. It used to be very different.

I can totally see the connection between what's in my trash, in my fridge, and how my body looks and my mind feels.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Threw away a can of pringles before I would eat it. I had to spray with 409 so I would not eat them.
    After dinner last night, shrimp skins, wrapper from rice, broccoli and zucchinni scraps.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    mockchoc wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind if that one with the glasses was in mine. He can climb out though.

laughsssssss