61lb gone - half way there

Options
Hi all,

Thought I'd post this - although won't be for everyones taste as I have been doing a VLCD (cleared by the Dr). In the next 1-2 months I will be moving back to MPF and I have started this week to increase my cardio.

Anyhow, here is a before and after - I started dead on 300lb and have lost 61lb (as of Tuesday, will be a little more now).

NCZZjU

2 shakes, 2 bars a day for 11 weeks has been hard to keep to - but feel a lot happier and a lot healthier and am looking forward to eating again when I move on to the next stage of my weight loss.

Replies

• Annabear3
    Annabear3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    awesome progress!
  • ROSLE26
    ROSLE26 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I think you're doing a great job. Awesome dedication
  • ROSLE26
    ROSLE26 Posts: 13 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Oh and keep up the good work!
  • StrawberryJam40
    StrawberryJam40 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Great job!

I say whatever works for you as long as you are getting healthier and happier! It sounds like you have doctor supervision and you are increasing back to a normal level and adding exercise, so that is good.

Good luck with your next 1/2.
  • SassyMoonbeams
    SassyMoonbeams Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great job! VLCD's still take a lot of dedication!
  • jgled
    jgled Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wonderful you are doing fantastic you must feel so much better about yourself in mind and body. Have been there and was so happy now many years later and many pills,I am trying and being diligent with m uhh diary on My fitness pal and it is coming off slow but I am getting results.have an Achilles injury so my exercise is way back to what it is normally.I am 63 years and boy what a difference it makes in metabolism with the added meds. I AM DETERMINED TO KEEP WITH THIS. HAPPY TO SEE YOUR PROGRESS. A big thing over the years that put my weight back on was very little exercise. Once you get there make sure it is part of your life.
  • apesid
    apesid Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Great dedication! Good luck with the rest!
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Great progress so far. Good to hear you will be getting back to eating normal food ad can imagine shakes only diets hard to maintain.
  • 3wdl
    3wdl Posts: 45
    Options
    Thanks all! Feel great & very happy at the moment.
  • mayweather13
    mayweather13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    3wdl wrote: »
    Thanks all! Feel great & very happy at the moment.

Looking great how tall are you?
  • piejin
    piejin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine the willpower it must take to stick to shakes/bars for so long. That's fantastic progress so far, and you should be really proud of yourself!
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Great dedication, and I am glad that it is helping u! Keep up the great work and dedication, and good luck with the last bit of ur weight loss goal.
  • shamaarif75
    shamaarif75 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    great!!! so you lose 61lbs in 11 weeks? please tell me.
  • dale530
    Options
    great job. keep up the good work!
  • 3wdl
    3wdl Posts: 45
    Options
    Time for another quick update.. Now lost 82lb - another picture to show how it's going..

2xk4w5X.jpg

Also did my first 5k on Saturday - 44 mins and doing another one next week to try and see if I can improve on that. Feeling bloody brilliant, life is great right now.
  • keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You are doing an awesome job keeping off, looking great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!