Where to put iphone/ ipod??

Options
13»

Replies

• CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Fanny paaaaaacks. They make nice ones these days.
  • heroeslegend
    heroeslegend Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I use an ipod shuffle and clip it onto the back of my hat/visor. I've customised yurbuds that have a shortened cable so it doesnt flap around wildly.
  • SingingSingleTracker
    SingingSingleTracker Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    I Rokform my iPhone!

http://www.rokform.com/
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    I have always struggled with where to hold my iphone while working out. I use it to listen to music - so I would like to sort out a solution. While on the treadmill, I use the cup holder- that's not an issue- but it's more so when I am lifting weights and I have to try to stick it in the band of my pants while I lift, or just don't listen to music at all.

What do people think of armbands ? Do they work well or do they restrict while lifting, and feel bulky?
    I also saw a band that you can put around your waist to hold your ipod.. ?

Just looking for some insight, thank you in advance!

Bluetooth earbbuds. Problem solved...
  • ahoier
    ahoier Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    When I forget to wear shorts with pockets.....I wear my phone (full of 64 gb of music + pandora to my disposal lol) in an arm band....yea, it is kind of annoying at first but I've gotten used to it. But it's mandatory during my cardio......or the phone is swinging to-and-fro in my pocket.....hitting my knees/thigh lol.....then after my cardio I'll move it to my pocket, and put away the arm band in my locker.....I'm wanting to get some of those new-fangled "wireless" ear buds though......just not sure what kind.......think that's gonna be my bet bet. I hate the over-the-ear style headphones.......and yea, I've ruined like 3 ear buds (luckily just cheap skullcandy/JVCs) when lifting lol.....told my fiance I need bluetooth! haha.
  • snbouchard81
    snbouchard81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    VastBreak wrote: »

Please for the love of everything do not stick it in the back of you shorts! I keep watching this lady stick hers in the back of her shorts, seriously she might be using it as a crack cover. To watch her take her phone out and put it up to her face for a call is about all I can take! My husband keeps telling me to mind my business but I sort of think it might be a health risk!

^^This literally had me laughing out loud.
  • snbouchard81
    snbouchard81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I second (or third or fourth--I lost count) the bluetooth head phones. I started off with a cheap pair from Amazon to see if it was something that would work for me. Now I am asking for a better set for Christmas!

I wish my gym had wifi so I could watch netflix while doing cardio. I did see someone today with a portable DVD player propped up on her elliptical. I could not imagine trying to make that work but whatever gets people through their workouts. :smile:
  • Docbanana2002
    Docbanana2002 Posts: 357 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    In my bra! I wear this one and love it. Has two layers on the front, forming a pocket that I use for ID and phone. http://www.amazon.com/Champion-Womens-All-Out-Support-Sports/dp/B00DG7BQCU/ref=sr_1_19?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1416713937&sr=1-19
  • loratliff
    loratliff Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Love my SPIbelt.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I second (or third or fourth--I lost count) the bluetooth head phones. I started off with a cheap pair from Amazon to see if it was something that would work for me. Now I am asking for a better set for Christmas!

I wish my gym had wifi so I could watch netflix while doing cardio. I did see someone today with a portable DVD player propped up on her elliptical. I could not imagine trying to make that work but whatever gets people through their workouts. :smile:

I won't do more than 15 min of cardio without netflix.

I can manage 3-4 songs with my ipod- but other wise- nope nope nope- I'd much prefer to watch a movie/show- so I do. But I use the stairmaster or a bike- so it's much easier. If i run I run outside- and if I jump rope- well I can only handle 20-25 min of that anyway. lol