Best abs workouts for the baby pouch

Options
I had a baby and he's 11 months old now and I'm still working on my pouch area. and I'm wondering what kinds of ab workouts helped u moms get rid of your baby pouch the best.

Replies

• ThePhoenixIsRising
    ThePhoenixIsRising Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Stomach vacuums, fork put downs, and plate push aways.
  • MamaP47
    MamaP47 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Lots of running, hitting the weights, and 30 Day Shred... Plus I cut back on the carbs and up my protein
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    To get rid of a baby pouch you must eat at a deficit, ab isolation workouts will not lose the pouch.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    There are no workouts that will get rid of fat from one specific area. That is called spot reducing, and it does not exist outside of a lipo clinic. The best thing to do is continue eating at a moderate deficit, lift weights, and be patient. I am a mother as well, and I got the abs pictured in my photos without doing a single situp or crunch.
  • Breannamcknight6
    Options
    There are no workouts that will get rid of fat from one specific area. That is called spot reducing, and it does not exist outside of a lipo clinic. The best thing to do is continue eating at a moderate deficit, lift weights, and be patient. I am a mother as well, and I got the abs pictured in my photos without doing a single situp or crunch.

That's amazing !! What are some u would recommend. I'm still getting off my junk food trail.
  • Breannamcknight6
    Options

That's amazing !! What are some u would recommend. I'm still getting off my junk food trail.

• Breannamcknight6
    Options

That's amazing !! What are some foods
    u would recommend. I'm still getting off my junk food trail.

• AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options

That's amazing !! What are some foods
    u would recommend. I'm still getting off my junk food trail.

Doesn't matter. Stick to a moderate deficit eating whatever you want. I personally gravitate toward lean proteins, whole grains, lots of fresh vegetables, and not much dairy or sugar, just because that is what keeps me full best, and makes me feel my best and give the best workouts I can give.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce

You have to eat at a defecit

Lifting heavy will help you retain LBM on your journey

But you can't spot reduce