Staying or Going?

Options
13»

Replies

• CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I plan to continue using MFP for as long as I am able to. I'm almost at 1000 days logged in in a row.
  • kkimpel
    kkimpel Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I am staying.. to support others and to be supported. I am not going to yo yo again
  • WildOkapi
    Options
    I plan on continuing to use MFP because I haven't quite gotten the hang of eating enough per day without logging. Also, I know I'm going to have even more trouble once I have to up my calories to maintenance level. I'm not very active on the forums and don't interact with anyone here, so I don't think I'll be any more active in the future.
  • lcphipps
    Options
    I am trying to maintain.. (although still losing) It has definitely become a way of life and I love that my fitbit and MFP talk to each other and keep me honest!
    I will continue to use the healthy habits (logging, weighing and measuring foods) as long as I can.
  • Revonue
    Revonue Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I had to return after first maintaining at a weight that is honestly too high for me, and then proceeding to gain about ten pounds. After seeing how my experiment with not logging went, I plan to never leave. It doesn't take too much effort and there is no excuse for me to ruin all my hard work through laziness. I have accepted that I will have to watch my weight all my life as part of a healthy lifestyle, and though it does make me a bit sad, I'm sure I will be happier and healthier for it.

As for how active I will be, I was never really all that active on the social parts of this site. I find myself a lot more interested in the forum than I used to be. So maybe I will actually become more active in that respect.
  • AgnesXNitt
    Options
    I am back after just under a year, part of which I was using my new Samsung Health app. But that recently changed due to an update so I can't log my aerobic or circuit training workouts so that app - other than the pedometer - just doesn't work for me anymore.
    I find, like a lot of people who have posted here, that I need the discipline of logging what I eat to make me think 'am I hungry or am I just thirsty/bored/being greedy/eating for the sake of it?' and it keeps me in check. I wasn't able to weigh in this week (visitors) and so I have eaten out a lot, so I am a little concerned how much I have put on. I have managed to walk a lot, and get to my work out classes so hopefully that has helped, but I am trying desperately never to go back to 'being the fat girl' ever again.
  • zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,444 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I will log onto MFP everyday as long as this site it here. I have not spent 2 years losing weight and increasing my fitness to go back to the overweight, low energy, sedentary person I was. :noway: It is like brushing my teeth now-a daily habit that reminds me to eat well and move! It seems a small thing to do for my continued health and well being.

27715887.png
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    I will stay, unless I find another site that I like better for the same purpose.
  • Rose6300
    Rose6300 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Staying. I like logging/measuring even though I'm at goal. Even when I have a piggy day or two, I find it useful to see what that does to my weight, as I'm now trying to up my maintenance calories a bit.
  • KeepTheFaith9
    KeepTheFaith9 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I plan/hope to stay. Great tools and support, and I think I will need to learn and log for a long period of time to be successful in maintenance.
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    forever