Is anyone else getting a pop up while on MFP to download Adobe Flash?

Options
RobynMWilson
RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
This keeps popping up. One time, while not paying attention, I clicked on it by accident because it happens so fast, and my Norton blocked a Trojan from that pop up. It pops up once per day, ONLY when I'm on MFP. Has this happened to anybody else? If so, where do I report it?

Replies

• Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Ah, so THAT'S where the damn virus I keep getting is coming from! Yes!!! I get it several times a day. McAfee keeps removing it, and I'm having to do a virus scan, daily. So, it's coming from the forums. I'm glad to know at least this is where it's coming from!
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    O.o I have flash disabled on here...
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Miss_1999 wrote: »
    Ah, so THAT'S where the damn virus I keep getting is coming from! Yes!!! I get it several times a day. McAfee keeps removing it, and I'm having to do a virus scan, daily. So, it's coming from the forums. I'm glad to know at least this is where it's coming from!

Not just the forums...it just happened while I was in my food diary. I don't even know where to report this!

• HealthyinAZ
    HealthyinAZ Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I have this happen as well.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Miss_1999 wrote: »

Not just the forums...it just happened while I was in my food diary. I don't even know where to report this!

PM an admin and/or make a thread in suggestions.

There is also a "Contact us" link at the bottom.