Do the math!

Options
Jorra
Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
I just did the math on how much weight I am expected to lose during this summer (2lbs/week goal) and it's a whopping 38 pounds! That's enough to motivate me to get this done. Some people on here talk about getting back to high school weight, that would get me back to middle school weight! I have been big all my life and I can't wait to change that forever. (My total goal will get me back to 5th grade weight *blush*)

There are about 19 weeks until the beginning of September. What will you accomplish?

Replies

• Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't put too much pressure on myself. I've found just progressing is quite rewarding. Remember it's a life time commitment.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't put too much pressure on myself. I've found just progressing is quite rewarding. Remember it's a life time commitment.

Oh I know, I'm just really excited that I'll be healthy for the first time in my life. Seeing the numbers makes it real for me. I know that once I get down to a healthy weight, I'll know I have the ability to remain there.
  • a_reyes9288
    a_reyes9288 Posts: 36
    Options
    You're telling me! My goal is to lose 50lbs by September which would make me 128lbs.... I don't think I can even remember the last time I was less than 130lbs...... EVER!!!

I warned my boyfriend that once I lose this weight I'll be walking around in skimpy clothes for a while until I get used to it.... haha!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    You're telling me! My goal is to lose 50lbs by September which would make me 128lbs.... I don't think I can even remember the last time I was less than 130lbs...... EVER!!!

I warned my boyfriend that once I lose this weight I'll be walking around in skimpy clothes for a while until I get used to it.... haha!

Pics or it didn't happen. Bwahaha!

I've switched my goal from pure weight loss to fat loss while building, defining, and sculpting my muscles. Once I'm satisfied with the amount of body fat percentage, I'm going to up my calorie intake and gain muscle mass, just so I don't look like a ripped mini-strongman. I'd like my upper body [arms and back] to be a bit bigger. I've already done one experimental weight gain just for more mass, and I'm just cutting the fat gained from it. I may do another experiment like that towards the end of summer if I haven't shed off most of the excess fat by that time.