Options
So what you having for lunch? Inspiration please xxxx
Em
xxx

Replies

• HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    grilled chicken breast with steamed green beans and roasted new potatoes (but not too many lol)
  • michelleion
    michelleion Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have a nice chicken sandwich on some rye bread I purchased yesterday, with baby leaves and light salad cream and a mini babybel cheese on the side :)
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Ham and boiled egg salad yummy sad but true! Yoghurt honey and nuts for afters, lush
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Ham and boiled egg salad yummy sad but true! Yoghurt honey and nuts for afters, lush
  • pjharr
    pjharr Posts: 8
    Options
    Morningstar Farm Griller's Prime [hamburger sub]
    on Rye bread with Dijon Mustard and Mt Olive dill cubes and some sauerkraut

Some asparagus on the side

And dessert... I'm having Jello Extreme Watermelon because I am craving jello for some reason.
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Hungry girl egg salad, cheetos, banana and fiber One bar
  • lucysmommy
    lucysmommy Posts: 460
    Options
    today i am having

mixed leaves, cucumber, tomato, spicy homemade wedges,boiled egg, extra light mayo
  • jamiek89
    jamiek89 Posts: 105
    Options
    These all sound so yummy!!
    I had a warm chickpea salad with grilled haloumi cheese mmmm my absolute fave!!
  • jgoff3003
    jgoff3003 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I had 4 light cruskits with vegemite, a carrot, and a mandarine NOM NOM NOM
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    veggies and dip and an apple crisp dole fruit cup.
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I had 4oz of sliced roasted chicken breast and some roasted red peppers. Instead of putting it on bread I had it in leaves of romaine lettuce with a light mayo/dijon mustard mixture I made myself. I then had some cut up raw veggies with hummus, a plum and a Nature's Own Granola Thin Square for dessert. You can check out my diary for the total calories if you friend me. :smile:
  • JulyHummingbird
    JulyHummingbird Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Boca mushroom burger on low carb tortilla with olive oil mayo. Laughing cow wedge and water crackers for an afternoon snack.
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    Huge salad with romaine and spinach, baby carrots, cherry tomatoes, and mushrooms. 1 oz of skinless, boneless chicken breast. 2 hard boiled eggs. Greek yogurt. 1 cup of grapes.
  • feliciapeters
    feliciapeters Posts: 525
    Options
    combo of grilled chix & shrimp & grilled vidalia onions & corn. Big salad with a little regular ranch dressing
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I had 4 light cruskits with vegemite, a carrot, and a mandarine NOM NOM NOM

Oh No!! Vegitmite!! I have actually tried it when we had an Aussie exchange student....can't say that I developed a taste for it ;)

I am having the Cauliflower Alfredo (recipe from this site) to which I added broccoli and fake crab, strawberries and pineapple for "dessert".
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    A half of a pita pocket with hummus, cucumbers and sprouts.
  • Slaying_All_Day
    Slaying_All_Day Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Boiled egg with spinich and paul newman's honey mustard dressing. Nothing really interesting I'm afraid.
  • oBirdieo
    oBirdieo Posts: 148
    Options
    Burritos!

2 wholemeal tortillas
    1 can refried beans
    1 oz cheese
    3 oz mixed peppers
    flavoured with chili powder, garlic salt, and cumin

Lots of carbs, but they're good ones and lunch is my biggest meal of today. :smile:
  • hollykmckinney
    Options
    Yogurt, Bear naked granola and fresh berries.
    Flat out bread, 2% cheese, lettuce, smoked turkey breast and a lil hellmans light mayo.
  • reallivefitness
    Options
    1/4 c almonds, 1/4 c cashews, and probably something else little I'll pick up in the cafeteria.