Options

Replies

• skinnycow256
    Options
    definitely working out
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    I am trying to stay committed to Insanity, so I will be working out.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I don't belong to a gym, but I plan to workout. Depending on the weather I'll either take a morning hike, or do something inside. Maybe Zumba or step aerobics.
  • xjgirl94
    xjgirl94 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have to cook some food for my mom so I have to get up early go to the gym walk my dog and then cook and be there by 2 so I am ready!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Will be out of town and staying at the in-laws. Plan on doing my walk, they have park not far from their house, and also doing some body weight exercises. :wink:

ETA: Friday my exercise will be walking around D.W. Hollywood Studios all day long. :smiley:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    It will be the same as every other day.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    Thursday morning I will do my upper workout and then Friday I will crush some deadlifts and maybe get in my other lower routine...well see how it goes...
  • Boccellin
    Boccellin Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Most definitely working out on Thursday. 8 mile run planned.
  • ntw25
    ntw25 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Get the Turkey going then head out for a run/walk/hike.......thats about it. I am off on Wednesday and Friday so plan on working out on both of those days.
  • SLHysell
    SLHysell Posts: 247 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I'll be doing 3.33 miles Thanksgiving morning. I plan to get up early before anyone else so I can work it in. I'm not really doing it to offset the food. It's just where it falls in place on my half-marathon training schedule. I do, however, plan to eat my weight in Thanksgiving deliciousness. And I'll log every yummy bite.
  • Deena_Bean
    Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    The plan is to hike that morning. My love and I will be in a cabin in the woods for the holiday - our children are with our ex's this Thanksgiving. So a hike in the woods/hills and then dinner at the resort nearby. Then we ski on Friday :)
  • jenroberts0330
    jenroberts0330 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to run on the treadmill, so I can eat a little more.
  • pnash4508
    pnash4508 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Working out first thing in the morning and then go for a walk in the late afternoon.
  • xjgirl94
    xjgirl94 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Serah87 wrote: »
    Will be out of town and staying at the in-laws. Plan on doing my walk, they have park not far from their house, and also doing some body weight exercises. :wink:

ETA: Friday my exercise will be walking around D.W. Hollywood Studios all day long. :smiley:

OMG! Lucky its been too long since I been there!
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try, but if I don't, I won't beat myself up over it. Quite frankly, as an introvert, I get overwhelmed being around everyone all day. Having that hour to myself will help in that regard. Our Thanksgiving festivities don't tend to last all day anyway.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a 5k Turkey Trot and will of course walk my maniac dog probably another 3-5 miles. So, other than the gluttony, business as usual for me. :)
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    I'll be working out. I planned to have Push Press day as planned, but I hurt my back last week so I'll be doing an upper body superset workout with light weight/high reps (aka cardio) to take it easy on my back.

I won't be working out to "make up" for my food intake, though. I'd have to run a marathon to make up for the amount of calories I plan to consume that day. :smile:

I'll be working out Friday as well. Lower body supersets.

Gah, I sure hope my back is better by next week so I can go back to lifting heavy. I hate high reps almost as much as I hate not being able to work out at all...almost.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Turkey Trot 5k to benefit charity. Part of it is also to be thankful that I have soooo much to eat that I have to limit myself. I am also thankful to be healthy enough to do a 5k.
  • Kimmer03
    Kimmer03 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Depending on how I feel, I will be going hiking in the morning. I will be making some of the sides for the big meal so have some control over what I will be eating. I will be making a fennel salad with pomegranate, oranges and pepitas. Also making cranberry chutney with orange juice and agave to sweeten it. Might make some sweet potato latkes fried in coconut oil instead of mashed potatoes or candied yams. :smiley: