Vaping

Options
BadgerFaced
BadgerFaced Posts: 66 Member
Any other fellow e-cig users?

I got the Eleaf iStick with a Kanger Mini ProTank 3, current flavor I've been enjoying lately is Vanilla Bean Ice Cream with a few drops of Menthol to make it nice a cool.
Have been smoke free since the beginning of September thanks to e-cigs!

Replies

• Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I just use a bog standard e-cig unit.. 90+ days smoke free over here..
  • shred_me_up
    shred_me_up Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    HELL YEA haha ego-C-Twist with kangertech evod2 glass tank , currently vaping "Juicy melonz" by Cold Turkey :D congrats on being smoke free, i personally can't stand the taste of cigarettes now thanks to my ecig!
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I used an ecig for six months regularly and still use it infrequently when ever I think about smoking. Cigarette free since Feb 1, 2013! :)
  • BadgerFaced
    BadgerFaced Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just use a bog standard e-cig unit.. 90+ days smoke free over here..
    Congratulations! Hope you're enjoying it! :smile:
    HELL YEA haha ego-C-Twist with kangertech evod2 glass tank , currently vaping "Juicy melonz" by Cold Turkey :D congrats on being smoke free, i personally can't stand the taste of cigarettes now thanks to my ecig!
    Haha! I also have the Evod tank, just the first one. Had some troubles with it at first but now that I got the iStick I get less flooding. I love the fruity flavors. I can't even stand the smell of cigarettes anymore. I had one cigarette in the past couple of months simply because my old e-cig (forget the kind) broke and I felt pretty sick, it was gross.
    JosieRawr wrote: »
    I used an ecig for six months regularly and still use it infrequently when ever I think about smoking. Cigarette free since Feb 1, 2013! :)
    Good job! I know a lot of people thinking they wont be able to quit it they get an e-cig but from what I've seen it seems to be easier for most.
  • girlsaint
    girlsaint Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Tobacco free since September 1st, 2013. I tried everything before the ecigarette- actually started using it 4 years ago but kept getting scared off it (and right back to tobacco). finally decided that only I knew how I felt, and that I had to stop with the tobacco or die. If ecigs were working, why question it. ( I currently own a suitcase full of mods and use them when I feel the urge, but mostly have a couple of egos that I use until they no longer work, then just get another cheap one.)