I'm not a vegetarian but I ate a Chipotle shredded beef burrito anyway

Options

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    well, the beef you ate used to eat grass so you are vegetarian by association!
  • FunkyTobias
    FunkyTobias Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    taunto wrote: »
    well, the beef you ate used to eat grass so you are vegetarian by association!

post-24862-ron-swanson-meme-There-must-be-nB7x.jpeg
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    Two words about restaurant food; Sodium Levels

SOMETIMES, sodium is worth it!
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Sodium shmodium.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I eat Chipotle at least three times a week. I always make it fit into my calories. Because....Chipotle....

ps - I feel so sorry for those of you who don't have a Chipotle. My condolences.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    I was wondering who flagged, what's up mr?

I didn't flag your post. That would make no sense. I'm not one of the kids that does that. Feel free to contact a moderator to confirm that. Maybe you should instead of throwing around childish accusations . I know I'm having my flags looked at to see who's chasing me.

flag chasers. . . .new reality tv this Spring.

• sweetqueene
    Options
    How about that Freebirds though?! i mean chipotle is good but Freebirds... next level.
  • Wronkletoad
    Wronkletoad Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    _Terrapin_ wrote: »

I didn't flag your post. That would make no sense. I'm not one of the kids that does that. Feel free to contact a moderator to confirm that. Maybe you should instead of throwing around childish accusations . I know I'm having my flags looked at to see who's chasing me.

(love it! glad the coffee was empty at the time - else there'd be a monitor-cleaning bill)

woah. careful there Terra_: Mr M27 has Gil Grissom on the case and is now going to put in a guest appearance on "CSI: Special Diet Victim".

lolz. bit who cares if you're flagged cuz of someone's opinion.

ooooh. ohnoez!

• JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    _Terrapin_ wrote: »

(love it! glad the coffee was empty at the time - else there'd be a monitor-cleaning bill)

woah. careful there Terra_: Mr M27 has Gil Grissom on the case and is now going to put in a guest appearance on "CSI: Special Diet Victim".

lolz. bit who cares if you're flagged cuz of someone's opinion.

ooooh. ohnoez!

LMAO
  • JeffseekingV
    Options

I see now why you get flagged all the time. Didn't you have like 170 flags? I mean really, no one person has the time to do that.
  • JeffseekingV
    Options
    Sharon_C wrote: »
    I eat Chipotle at least three times a week. I always make it fit into my calories. Because....Chipotle....

ps - I feel so sorry for those of you who don't have a Chipotle. My condolences.

At least they have a rough estimate of calories on their menu. I'll admit I tried the Sofritas and it tasted pretty good.
  • La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    You are such a rebel
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    sounds disgusting
  • JeffseekingV
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    sounds disgusting

Sofritas? Yeah, it had the consistency of scrambled eggs but I gave it a try. If I actually was a vegetarian, I'd definitely keep that as an option
  • JeffseekingV
    Options
    How did this get into chit chat?
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i drink my salads... beer is a salad, right?
  • JeffseekingV
    Options
    i drink my salads... beer is a salad, right?

bro-code says yes. I think Mohitos also count
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what's going on but I am enjoying it none the less.
    +1