Some motivation . . .

Options
You are only human. You will make mistakes, you will probably skip days of working out or even binge. This doesn't happen over night. You didn't put it all on overnight. I would start everyday in a diet mode of some kind and hit a work out hard just to end the day in failure or at least that week. But I NEVER gave up and I still haven't. And you know what? I never will...

You have to keep your shield up and keep holding up that sword. You have to remember you can stop eating that junk and toss it and do a little happy dance. That in shape happy person cannot be found in the fridge or at the bottom of a snack box. And they definitely aren't laying around wishing the weight away.

It took me a couple years to get my butt in gear and it has finally happened. I have gotten to a point where I am aware of what I am eating and how pissed I'll be if I over do it. I know how blah I will feel if I skip too many workouts and I am no longer on a diet or doing some lifestyle change. I am the lifestyle change.

I want you to stay focused even if you "daydream" from time to time. I have a very Autistic son, a baby on the way, starting life all over and have nothing compared to most people, and I am still fighting for a better life threw health. You can too. My son cannot talk or retain too much information. He can't do much for himself and needs me all the time and I still have come a long way. I went from high 200's to low 200's and plan to see onederland aka wonderland by the end of January.

Keep going , keep dreaming, keep your head up and never give up. Because you only have this one very life to live and seconds tick on by non stop. Smile, make it fun, make it a memory or lots of memories that you will cherish. Keep going!!!!

Replies

• trekkie_bbs
    trekkie_bbs Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    :D Thanks! It is appreciated. Sometimes I forget my goal and become complaisant because I have lost so much weight. I truly appreciate your post. You keep going too!