Thanksgiving day...

Options
124»

Replies

• amrluvarr
    amrluvarr Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Workout early Thanksgiving morning and then having Thanksgiving lunch. I will not be counting calories. I will try to have a light dinner (if my grandparents don't send us home with too many goodies) and back to my routine Friday. That's the plan anyway... :blush:
  • MariaAlexandra
    MariaAlexandra Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Definitely not skipping my workout Thursday or Friday but will probably have something extra, like an extra cookie or something xD
  • zchastain
    zchastain Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Get the turkey on the smoker then go for a 5-6 mile run.
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Heavy leg/squat day really early in the morning and then enjoying the rest of the day with my loved ones. No reason to not get it in just cause of a holiday.
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    Running a 5K!
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    No gym Thursday but after lunch I have to go work where I'll be on my feet moving around all shift. My lifting schedule is set for going to gym at Wednesday and Friday anyways.
  • allie_00p
    allie_00p Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I've got an awesome leg day workout planned for Thursday morning, then I'm going to enjoy feeding my muscles... because, yea that's why I'm going to eat all the yams and pecan pie... for the muscles ;)
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    So is anyone on here going to workout Thursday? Or are you going to say skip Thursday gym day and pick back up Friday? Just curious :smile:
    Thursday is a run day. So I'll be running.