super advance whey protein shake

Options
Hello! Ive been using myfitnesspal for almost 2 months.before my weight was 191 now its 175. I just wanna ask if the whey will help me lose more weight. Im 5'11" and 25yrs old.

Replies

• redfisher1974
    redfisher1974 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    At 5' 11" 175 seems really thin...No?
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Whey will not help you lose weight.

Whey is used to aid in hitting protein macros for daily intake, and is generally used by people who as part of a weight lifting regimen.
  • elging
    elging Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    nope...my built is big...i still have big manly boobs, stomach still big...my goal is to weigh 150lbs

• elging
    Options
    Whey will not help you lose weight.

Whey is used to aid in hitting protein macros for daily intake, and is generally used by people who as part of a weight lifting regimen.

Ah ok...thank you...do you know if the purely inspired garcinia cambogia gummies are safe?because i was taking that when i started my weight loss...then my wife said to stop it because you dont know the aide effect will be...

• Billtrek613
    Options
    It will not help lose weight. Calories are calories. If you are exercising, it is a quick way to get protein back into your body, so it can rebuild the muscles. I usually drink one after every workout 5-6 times a week.
  • elging
    Options
    It will not help lose weight. Calories are calories. If you are exercising, it is a quick way to get protein back into your body, so it can rebuild the muscles. I usually drink one after every workout 5-6 times a week.
    Thank you...and i just do threadmill 30 or 35mins a week sometimes when i have free time i do 1hr...and just do the fatburn on the threadmill...then diet just salad with chicken breast or a 6 inch double meat turkey sandwich...
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    elging wrote: »
    Thank you...and i just do threadmill 30 or 35mins a week sometimes when i have free time i do 1hr...and just do the fatburn on the threadmill...then diet just salad with chicken breast or a 6 inch double meat turkey sandwich...

Well, the bad news is that cardio isn't going to help your body composition, which is what the problem sounds more like versus weight.

You should probably look into strength programs to work on body recomposition.

• funfang
    funfang Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    personally I don't think you need to lose any more weight, you need to start lifting weight and build muscles. Muscles are sexier then looking thin ;)
  • GordieLaChance
    Options

Christian Bale stands 6'0" and weighed only 178 lbs while filming American Psycho. I don't think he looked too thin at all.
  • elging
    Options
    PikaKnight wrote: »

Well, the bad news is that cardio isn't going to help your body composition, which is what the problem sounds more like versus weight.

funfang wrote: »
    personally I don't think you need to lose any more weight, you need to start lifting weight and build muscles. Muscles are sexier then looking thin ;)

But for now i just want to lose some weight first and achieve my goal of being 150lbs and then maybe after that maybe build my muscle...i want to see my body no big stomach no big manly boobs and no fats on side...i havent seen my body to look like that...thank you guys for helping me...

• elging
    Options
    Is there any supplement or something that i can intake to help me lose weight?or is exercise and proper diet enough?
  • redfisher1974
    redfisher1974 Posts: 614 Member
    Options

Christian Bale stands 6'0" and weighed only 178 lbs while filming American Psycho. I don't think he looked too thin at all.

I'm 6' and at 178 I would look like I'm dying a slow death
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options

But for now i just want to lose some weight first and achieve my goal of being 150lbs and then maybe after that maybe build my muscle...i want to see my body no big stomach no big manly boobs and no fats on side...i havent seen my body to look like that...thank you guys for helping me...

Again, what you are saying you "want" is going to be achieved better with strength training and recomping, not losing more weight. Right now, it sounds like even if you reach the 150lbs, you are still going to find those problems because it sounds like you may have lost a lot of muscle with the weight you've lost.

It is also a lot harder to rebuild muscle than you think. It would be more beneficial to work on maintaining your muscle mass while losing body fat, which again, is going to rely on including a strength program into your workouts.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Is there any supplement or something that i can intake to help me lose weight?or is exercise and proper diet enough?

Only if you are willing to pin yourself with illegal substances. Exercise and proper diet are all that is needed.

• elging
    Options

Again, what you are saying you "want" is going to be achieved better with strength training and recomping, not losing more weight. Right now, it sounds like even if you reach the 150lbs, you are still going to find those problems because it sounds like you may have lost a lot of muscle with the weight you've lost.

It is also a lot harder to rebuild muscle than you think. It would be more beneficial to work on maintaining your muscle mass while losing body fat, which again, is going to rely on including a strength program into your workouts.

Ok...ill do turns each other day ill do cardio then do some strenght workout also...thank you very much...

• elging
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »

Only if you are willing to pin yourself with illegal substances. Exercise and proper diet are all that is needed.

Nah...ill just stick to exercise and diet...