Looking for 5'0 tall friends!

Options
Hi everyone!

I've had MFP for several years now and have used it off and on throughout my weight loss journey.
Currently, I've been consistently tracking for 60 days. Despite using MFP all this time, I've never had any "friends" on the app. I would really like to have some because I think it'll help me stay motivated when I don't feel like eating right!
I am 20 years old, 5'0 tall and 116 pounds. My highest weight was 127 and when I started this time I was 124. The lowest I've ever been was around 104 and even then I had some fat on me! My goal weight is a nice toned 100 pounds.
Please let me know if I can add you or add me on MFP and tell me some of your story or stats!

(:

Replies

• SurpriseMysteryGuest
    Options
    Hey shortie! I'm 5'0" and 150lbs, which means I'm pretty chunky. I've always been chunky except for my junior/senior years in high school when I weighed probably 120. I'm trying to get to my ideal weight, so I've got a ways to go, but it would be nice to have some short friends. :)
  • Lazz5k
    Lazz5k Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and 140 - looking to get to my gaol of 115!
  • moonbeams896
    moonbeams896 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and 212 currently (down from 235). Yes, I'm big, but it's coming down. Feel free to add me.
  • baldnavywife
    baldnavywife Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'1 130.6 as of this morning. I'very been maintaining for a little over 6 months but I'm sure after Thursday I'll need to start losing again. My goal range is 125-130.feel fred to add me :)
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently 160. Hoping to get down to say 130 and then re-evaluate.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I'm 5'0" and my starting was was the same as yours previously (127lbs). I'm now at 107lbs and I'm slowly reverse dieting my way to maintenance. I lift weights and do cardio/HIIT.
  • Kealihc
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 5'0 and 25 years. I started at 167 and am currently at 145, my goal is to make it to 130, and then I will reevaluate! I love to make new friends so we can motivate each other! I've been on for a couple years as well, but have been on a good streak lately! Add me for support! And good luck all :)