I love McDonald's!

Options
124»

Replies

• 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    LOL. Did you click? I'm scared. You do it.
  • angelamb1970
    angelamb1970 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I watched your video. Very brave of you to spill your heart out like that, and also wonderful that you detected patterns in your eating that leads to destruction in your life. Just as an alcoholic has to give up alcohol to beat an addiction, for you, food from McDonalds triggers some sort of emotional response compelling you to binge. It's not all food that makes you binge, so maybe a break from McDonalds, and some journaling to help deal with the emotions you are stuffing away in that car may help. Been there myself honey, addictions take many forms and are usually covering up an emotional wound. Look inside, and hugs to you.
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    Reportses for advertising?

Must we? Will we? Do we reportses the tricksy one, my precious?

Laughing when you have the flu sucks but thank you none the less LOL.

• ryanhorn
    ryanhorn Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I've successfully lost about 100 lbs, and I still love me some fast food every now and then! I'm a strong believer that life is way too short to cut anything that you enjoy completely out of your diet. There's no such thing as bad foods, just bad quantities. I would suggest still enjoying McDonald's every now and then as long as it fits within your daily allowance.

Good luck with everything!
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Its a given that McDonalds is garbage for our bodies,
    Cheers

Actually, no it's not.

So are you saying its healthy?

If something isn't "healthy" that doesn't mean it's automatically "unhealthy." Maybe McD's food is not a nutritional powerhouse but that doesn't mean it's harmful. As Hornsby said, as long as it's part of an overall well-balanced diet, then yeah, it's fine.
  • SteveMFP123
    SteveMFP123 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Don't we all? I would kill for a Big Mac, large fries and large strawberry milkshake, but I'd feel guilty and depressed the second I'd finished it. Why can't McDonald's be healthy :(
  • CarrieCans
    CarrieCans Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I ate McDonalds every day for about 3 months when i was pregnant with my oldest child. I weighed less after i had her than i did when i got pregnant. She was healthy.
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    What's the scam? I missed it... Also, does Gollum like McDonald's? :tired_face:
  • dus1988
    dus1988 Posts: 4 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    My situation dictates that eating out is a necessity for 65% of meals. As such, I have found that eating McDonalds and fast food places (even like chipotle and others) is more reliable in their calories. A lot of restaurants do list calories now, but studies have shown that they can be up to 20% higher due to employee portion control issues.

I have lost 17lbs in 51 days (an average of 2.36lbs per week) eating out like this. Now, was it easy? No. It was very tempting to get that double quarter pounder with cheese (650+cal) and the fries and drink (totaling probably around 1100cal). As I do a 1000 calorie deficit, that is simply too much to consume (as well as loaded with sat fat). Instead, I get the Premium grilled chicken classic sandwich (350cal w/ mayo) and two sides of apple slices instead of fries. Pair it with water, or unsweetened ice tea and you've got a full mcd meal for 380 calories.

P.s. some days I do substitute the chicken for a 1/4lber w/cheese and as long as it is a work out day it works for me. Good luck.
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone- So I need to lose 100 pounds. I am 242lbs... seriously overweight. I have a major problem with fast food- specifically McDonald's. Some would call it Binge eating. I hide what I am eating,and sneak around about it. Does anyone else have a "obsession" like me? How do you deal with it?

*I made a Youtube video about my McDonald's obsession. youtu.be/ebNrLr5ogNk

Typical, make absurd claims, get exposed in the forums, then deactivate account. Probably already made another account and made some other claim already