December Challenge Group

Options
I'm looking for 10 people who are ready to join me and feel better for themselves and their families. We will be accountable in a private group, you will buy an at-home workout program that fits you, and we will make a nutrition plan together. Is it a commitment? Yes. Will it take some time? Yes. Is it worth it? ABSOLUTELY.

I'm really good at procrastinating. And I can play the martyr role too - you know the "I have to put everyone else first and be the mom and wife so I don't have time to take care of myself" role? Well now I have a lecture for both of these that I give to myself and to others when I hear these "reasons" for staying unhealthy and tired.

Time is going to pass whether we start today or start in January. And we are only going to be better person when we take time (and a little money) to take care of ourselves. And over the holidays - who doesn't want to get through them without weight gain, possibly with weight loss, and definitely with a better spirit and attitude? So what excuse are you using?

Comment below or message me if you're ready to be done. There is never going to be a perfect time. Let's just do it together anyway. Group will be starting December 1

Replies

• stepherra
    stepherra Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am interested in joining this crew. :-)
  • rramirez1272
    rramirez1272 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    message me to give you the details
  • MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Hey, I would like to try
  • loseitmw
    Options
    I am interested
  • VermontRebecca47
    Options
    Want to join!
    PiYo will be my home program. It also has a really good & simple nutrition/eating plan.
    Much easier for me than entering each bit of food online. For some reason this is a real stumbling block so I need a different way to do a food diary.
    I want to try Dr. Oz's 3 day cleanse for Fri-Sat-Sun after Thxgiving. Right # of calories and all veggies and green tea. A good way to re-set for December esp b/c my kids will be w/ their dad, I don't have a functional kitchen, and I don't have to go to work.
    PiYo is 60 day program so I can continue thru end of Jan.
    BTW: Many people think my last name is Ramirez!
    It's Reimers(1265) :smile:
  • charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    mee im interested
  • drgirl1023
    drgirl1023 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I want in!
  • rramirez1272
    Options
    i sent out messages with details. Please let me know if you will be joining the december challenge.
  • ktladie72
    ktladie72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I want in
  • 412lexiLEX
    412lexiLEX Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Suzettedl
    Suzettedl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Will you take an 11th? I want to do weight watchers but can't make the meeting times. I run twice a week and do Zumba once a week. Does that count for at home fitness program?
  • msKoach
    Options
    If there is still room please let me know :)
  • araromi2
    araromi2 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm interested
  • liltpot78
    liltpot78 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for 10 people who are ready to join me and feel better for themselves and their families. We will be accountable in a private group, you will buy an at-home workout program that fits you, and we will make a nutrition plan together. Is it a commitment? Yes. Will it take some time? Yes. Is it worth it? ABSOLUTELY.

I'm really good at procrastinating. And I can play the martyr role too - you know the "I have to put everyone else first and be the mom and wife so I don't have time to take care of myself" role? Well now I have a lecture for both of these that I give to myself and to others when I hear these "reasons" for staying unhealthy and tired.

Time is going to pass whether we start today or start in January. And we are only going to be better person when we take time (and a little money) to take care of ourselves. And over the holidays - who doesn't want to get through them without weight gain, possibly with weight loss, and definitely with a better spirit and attitude? So what excuse are you using?

Comment below or message me if you're ready to be done. There is never going to be a perfect time. Let's just do it together anyway. Group will be starting December 1

• liltpot78
    liltpot78 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me to list PLEASE ;~
  • rramirez1272
    Options
    I sent messages to everyone who was interested. let me know by tomorrow morning if you really want to commit to this challenge because there a few things that need to be done before we start on Monday.
  • Monamit
    Monamit Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    If there still is some space.. want to join it too :)
  • mjc1409
    mjc1409 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Is it to late to join?