recording of weight loss before thanksgiving yes or no

Options
hi, Iast weighed myself in my dietician's office, because of the holiday I wont see her for awhile so I thouht I'd weigh myself before thanksgiving. My scale says a lower number since I last saw her two weeks ago. ....should I record that now and enjoy the possibility that is success (not sure if our scales are exactly the same)...before I have thanksgiving and probably gain?

Thanks for our input... Have a great Thanksgiving! <3

Replies

• KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Well... you could record it now. Then weigh yourself in another week and record that number. I guess I'm not into the whole "stuffing yourself" at a Thanksgiving thing. My goal is to maintain over Thanksgiving. :)
  • MaryHubbard2012
    MaryHubbard2012 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I know my scale never shows the same as in the office :/ I was considering the same thing myself. Good luck!
  • turtlez23
    turtlez23 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I just weighed myself today so If I did gain any weight because of Thanksgiving, I wouldn't be surprised.
  • amenok
    amenok Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Depends, if you rely on logging only your dietician's stats and not the scale at home(you could also quickly check the weight you get at home to see the difference). Personally i'd put the number and just weigh yourself a week or two from now anyways.

For me, I just weighed myself before! Just because i know i'm going to eat a lot on t-day, i purposely ate a little less these past days to "buffer" the damage.
  • Lisajohnston
    Lisajohnston Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I try not to overindulge on Thanksgiving, if you weigh yourself now on your home scale you will be able to judge what you gained or lost over the holiday even if it's different than your dietician's scale it will still let you know how you did. If your goal is to maintain or lose over Thanksgiving then weigh yourself to know how you did. It might not match up but would give you an indication.
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. :)