Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• pbfhpunk
    Options
    Me please!! Really struggling with my weight and need motivation rather than getting to the end of the day and thinking sod it and ruining everything I've done!
  • SianLouise185
    Options
    Hey :) I'm Sian, I'm 21. I'm just starting out and it would be awesome if I had a few people to talk to daily, motivate me and talk to often! Thanks
  • TropicalParaMonster
    Options
    Add away everyone! <3
  • vmlabute
    vmlabute Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Always looking to add more positive, motivational friends!! I'm nice too, so add me :smile:
  • ktja_van
    ktja_van Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hey hey add me too
  • SianLouise185
    Options
    Add me, just starting, give my blog a read!
  • smichhertz
    smichhertz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Joined a long time ago - rebooted on Nov 1st. Looking for encouragement and motivation to keep me going! If you're looking for similar add me!
  • toughmudderMN
    toughmudderMN Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if the please.
  • fitmama0914
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for some mfp friends too :) I'm fairly new (sort of, lol). Feel free to add me. I would send requests, but I'm still trying to figure out how to do that via mobile..
  • fitmama0914
    Options
    Ha, didn't realize it was an old thread.
  • MariaT099
    MariaT099 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some mfp friends! I think one of my main downfalls is that I have no friends on here. Looking to add some friends
  • bonniemasson
    bonniemasson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 31 year old musician and writer. I've got about 50lbs to lose and I'm just starting my journey. Using a Fitbit to track my steps and concentrating on eating well for a lifestyle change rather than a quick weightloss goal. Would love to "befriend" anyone who is on a similar path.
  • nomas616
    nomas616 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I want frieeennddddsss!!!! Also, HUGE plus if you are in the So-Cal area aka L.A. or surroundings
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!
  • Sounusual
    Options
    Yes, I want to connect with others!
  • FromFluffyToFierce
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! :)
  • SrsGainzOnThisGuy
    Options
    Uk based@! like to keep track on peoples progress on instagram - matt_hockley
  • hnodine
    hnodine Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Would love to connect with others as well. Great having friends to help stay on track! Feel free to add me.
  • Jesssamesssa
    Jesssamesssa Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Almost at my first goal! I log daily! :) So excited! Feel free to add me!