90 Min Cycle class at the Gym

Options
Happy Thanks Giving Everyone!

I love my gym, they opened at 6a this morning! :happy: I got there by 6:30a. Did a 30 min slow but steady walk on the tread mill, went to the yoga room at 7a and streched andchilled for 1/2 hour then headed into to cycle class room were I road easy till the actual class started at 8a. Instructore did a specail 90 minute Turkey Burn class - oh yeah. :tongue: I will now realax and enjoy my turkey day! A big shout out to Golds Gym for being open on Turkey Day!!!! :smooched:

Replies

• ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanks Giving Everyone!

I love my gym, they opened at 6a this morning! :happy: I got there by 6:30a. Did a 30 min slow but steady walk on the tread mill, went to the yoga room at 7a and streched andchilled for 1/2 hour then headed into to cycle class room were I road easy till the actual class started at 8a. Instructore did a specail 90 minute Turkey Burn class - oh yeah. :tongue: I will now realax and enjoy my turkey day! A big shout out to Golds Gym for being open on Turkey Day!!!! :smooched:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I did a spin class, stair master and sat in the sauna!!! Happy turkey day!!!
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My gym had a 90 min spin and a thanksgiving boot camp (45 min total body sculpt and 30 min core intensive pilates) I didn't spin, but the boot camp was awesome.