getting/staying motivated @ the gym.........

suzukigurl
suzukigurl Posts: 90
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hello fellow "losers" I hope everyone is enoying their day so far!! I know some people have a hard time getting/staying motivated at the gym. One of my solutions to this is to listen to music that makes you wanna shake your @$$!! I listen to music I love to dance to and it makes me go that extra mile and burn those extra calories without even noticing!! I know, I know what if you don't dance lol everyone has some type of music or a certain song that when you hear it, you just wanna get up and shake your booty.....even tho you might not but inside you are!! Just thought I would share my little secret with anyone who decides to read this. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like :flowerforyou: Happy losing!!

Replies

• bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    music definately helps.

preworkout supps help on heavy lifting days.
  • fadness1
    fadness1 Posts: 5
    TY
  • jenomaha
    jenomaha Posts: 631 Member
    Music gets me pumped up every time!! Whether it's Zumba, running and even lifting weights! I gotta have my ipod!!!
  • I could not agree more! There is nothing like fantastic music to get you going! Not to mention it is also a great way to not have to make small talk while waiting on a machine. teehee. Happy Working out everyone!
This discussion has been closed.