What was your NSV today?

Options

Replies

• FlatWet
    FlatWet Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    People (besides me!) are actually starting to notice my weightloss. Also... I can run now. Like, it is fun to move and my body enjoys the exertion!
  • ColetteD130
    ColetteD130 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My family, who I haven't seen in a couple weeks, all said I'm looking great! :)
  • D_T_H
    D_T_H Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    today I bought a new shirt it was a large I haven't worn a large since grade 5 and was wearing a 5x 2 years ago also got new jeans 36 waist 2 years ago was 56 waist and was really tight
  • bethira
    bethira Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Today was my 130th consecutive day of logging. And even though today was a gain, I'm not going to get discouraged or eat a bunch of stuff I'm not supposed to, and perhaps tomorrow, I will be back down.
  • choosingsara
    choosingsara Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Put my watch on and noticed it fit on the next smaller hole that I normally wear it on.
  • abcmommyx3
    abcmommyx3 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I chose poorly yesterday with my food choices and still picked myself up and moved on with it instead of using that as an excuse to derail the whole way of life and even went to the gym as planned yesterday :)
  • debneeds2beskinny
    debneeds2beskinny Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    My BMI moved down 3 points! I was so excited by that.
  • corinic91
    corinic91 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    abcmommyx3 wrote: »
    I chose poorly yesterday with my food choices and still picked myself up and moved on with it instead of using that as an excuse to derail the whole way of life and even went to the gym as planned yesterday :)

Nice job! I didn't eat well either yesterday, but I got my morning run in plus walked to/from work (an extra 4 miles), and have decided to walk today and tomorrow as well. Also heading out the door now for my run today :smile:
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I prepped for Thanksgiving this AM- turkey out of the freezer, homemade cranberry sauce and the ever popular green bean casserole. I was in the mood for pumpkin pie so I had a serving of crustless pumpkin pie for breakfast with a dollop of fat free cool whip. Logged it for breakfast without one smidgen of guilt. You can fit in treats while meeting goals on MFP.
  • bethira
    bethira Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Last night I took a House Party class. During the squat song, I was able to do the ones with your legs together and my feet were touching! I used to have to stand with my feet a couple inches apart because my thighs wouldn't let me get my feet that close to each other.
  • madamepsych0sis
    madamepsych0sis Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I saw a pic of myself and could notice some weight loss! Woo!
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    At least 5 people at work have told me I'm "melting away". Apparently I need to wear these pants more often :)
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    When I started running about 6 weeks ago, the longest I could go before having to walk again was a half mile. Today, I was able to run 1.3 miles before walking!
  • SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I was really tired from work and just wanted to go to bed tonight, but I did my circuit training anyway because I knew I would be glad I did it afterward. Except now its REALLY bedtime, and I'm wide awake, ha ha.
  • karenrich77
    karenrich77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My BMI went down by 14 and my wedding ring keeps falling off!
  • Christi102012
    Christi102012 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I looked in mirror the other day and could finally see a difference. Up to then I could see it in my face and that my jeans were getting loose. Now I can actually see it in the mirror. Also I had a Dr. appointment today. My blood pressure went from 124/78 in Aug to 102/68 today!
  • hermann341
    hermann341 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Managed to get off my toes and actually do some balancing in "crow" position (hands on floor, knees on elbows) during yoga today. First time I've managed that for this position.
  • wennim
    wennim Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    My son gave me a hug and was very proud to let me know that his arms reach all the way around me now.
  • acorsaut89
    acorsaut89 Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    So at work today they had a potluck lunch for a lady who is retiring in a different department than I work in. At about 1:30 when their department had eaten they announced to the office that there were leftovers and anyone was welcome to have some.

It's 4:40, I'm getting ready to go home and I have gone to that part of the office a couple times today and I did not have a single bite. I really wanted to, and it smelled so good but I knew I was going out tonight (for my book club - woot, nerds) and I planned carefully today so I could go out and enjoy tonight. I am so proud of myself for not eating any of it. Normally I would have grabbed a plate and put a bunch of stuff on it (even if I did already eat lunch)
  • marylynndrake
    marylynndrake Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I scored major sales at the Gap because now the clothes fit me again. Tops and bottoms. And not even the largest sizes. Top size large fits just right. In a year the shirts I bought will be my comfy shirts :smile: Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!