Still a work in progress but proud of how far I have come

Options
2»

Replies

• grrupp
    grrupp Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work :)
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    The posture of confidence difference between the Blue Shirt pic and Red Shirt Pic are incredible! Keep it up:)
  • HappilyRubina
    HappilyRubina Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You deserve to be proud. :)
  • mlrtri
    mlrtri Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    mili5726 wrote: »
    I also used to think I had to eat Lean Cuisines and diet food to lose weight. Once I discovered the beauty of cooking fresh food, I have yet to touch another frozen meal. I just had to get it through my head that I was going to have to cook and cook often.

I totally agree with this. I used to think I could just "diet" for a bit and get to my goal. I got those awful frozen meals and ate tasteless garbage. Now I am cooking healthy, fresh food as part of a lifestyle change. This is the first attempt at weight loss that I actually feel like I am going to achieve my goal, and keep it. Everyone has to do what works for them and apparently this worked for you!! Great pics, great progress. Keep it up!
  • cindys921
    cindys921 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! ! Keep up the great work!!
  • 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Proud of you too :)
  • BettyDares
    BettyDares Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    Awesome, great work!!!!
  • jennifurballs
    jennifurballs Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    mili5726 wrote: »
    Thanks everyone. I tried and failed at weight loss so many times in the past. The difference in this time and all the other times was strength training and eating real foods. It keeps my interest and has me hooked on fitness. There is nothing that makes you feel more powerful and confident than lifting heavy weights.
    I also used to think I had to eat Lean Cuisines and diet food to lose weight. Once I discovered the beauty of cooking fresh food, I have yet to touch another frozen meal. I just had to get it through my head that I was going to have to cook and cook often.

Exactly!

You look FABULOUS!!! I can't wait to see more pics of you in the future!

• justaboat
    justaboat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow! It's obvious your hard work has paid off- you look incredible!
  • griffithm1
    griffithm1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Woot! You're cooking all right! Nice job. :)
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Excellent! You look very athletic now - I have serious envy of your legs ;) Congratulations.
    -
  • ZBuffBod
    ZBuffBod Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!