Which protein powder do you use?

Options
I am on the hunt for a great tasting, safe, vanilla flavored protein powder. The one I use now tastes great, but has a lot of added ingredients I don't care for. Please help me find the right one...they are so expensive I don't want to waste my $$$$$$

Replies

• mumma2boyz
    mumma2boyz Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Bump lol
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    My kids use Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Natural vanilla, as well as their chocolate.

unkvhxah1diz.png
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Trutein.
  • KaroshiQueen
    KaroshiQueen Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Jay Robb Chocolate Whey tastes the best to me of all I've tried. Even my teen liked it, especially with Greek Yogurt in a smoothie.
  • KaroshiQueen
    KaroshiQueen Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    i don't like Vanilla myself but I hear others like the JR whey as well in vanilla
  • redfisher1974
    redfisher1974 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Kaizen whey. uh7bj17tuyyi.gif
  • WildOkapi
    Options
    Muscle Milk - Vanilla Creme.
  • dianesheart88
    dianesheart88 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My kids use Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Natural vanilla, as well as their chocolate.

unkvhxah1diz.png

I use the same powder in extreme milk chocolate and love it.
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    I guess it partly depends on what you're looking for though... we were looking for something with real sugar, they need the carbs and calories.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Trutein is my new one... tastes like heaven. You can order samples on their website.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I can't handle whey, so I use Dale's Raw Foods Protein Powders.

http://www.dalesrawfoods.com/protein-powders

DRP-backlabel-vanilla-625_x4-April2013-RGB.jpg

• optionsgod
    optionsgod Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    whatever you get, get the organic kind. All kinds of crap in the others like you mentioned with your current kind.
  • idohair3
    idohair3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Lean 25 from GNC or sams club great product as meal replacement
  • mumma2boyz
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »
    Trutein is my new one... tastes like heaven. You can order samples on their website.
    Very awesome tip. Thanks so much
  • mumma2boyz
    Options
    mumma2boyz wrote: »
    I just checked it out. $1.99 each sample, free shipping. They have PUDDING. I'm ordering a few to try...2 protein powders and 1 pudding. Wish me luck. Says it takes two weeks.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I just checked it out. $1.99 each sample, free shipping. They have PUDDING. I'm ordering a few to try...2 protein powders and 1 pudding. Wish me luck. Says it takes two weeks.

Mine came fairly quickly... The Vanilla Bean one is to die for! :D
  • mumma2boyz
    Options

Mine came fairly quickly... The Vanilla Bean one is to die for! :D

Great! That's one of the ones I'm trying.

• livinfluffy
    livinfluffy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I use the J Robb egg white protein, but am still exploring others.My stomach didn't like any of the whey protein powders and the pea protein one was just nasty and gritty.
  • JimiGains
    Options
    Cellucor...I've had their cinnamon swirl, peanutbutter marshmallow, cookies and cream, along with chocolate and vanilla. All are delicious and mix really well.