Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide

Options
Hey everyone :) I'm currently on week 2 of Kayla Itsines BBG and I'm looking for more friends who are doing the guide. If you are please add me!

Replies

• Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Im on week 3 :)
  • noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    How you finding it so far?
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Say what?
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    How you finding it so far?

I'm finding it okay. I can manage the workouts easily enough, but need to modify the push ups because I'm such a weakling :L how are you finding it?
  • Lazz5k
    Lazz5k Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    im starting Monday!!!
  • Msadams224
    Msadams224 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love this guide. I am on week 10 and have had great results! I didn't follow it to the letter, having taken more rest days than she lists. I also only tend subsititute the cardio routines (LISS and HIIT) for a jog once or twice a week. It is very challenging, and don't be afraid to modify! Just make sure you are pushing to your max. When you need to stop to take a break, make it quick and jump back in before you really truly feel ready. This way you are really really pushing and can get results in the limited time the workouts take. I find that the workouts themselves are the best HIIT workouts I've ever done and give great definition as well.
  • goldenglow90
    goldenglow90 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I looked at this a while back but it's really expensive for something I don't know if I can stick to. Is there a free trial or anything?
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I read this as Kayla's intestines...
  • jesslj2000
    jesslj2000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Half way through Week 1. How are you all finding it?
  • LaurenAmelia48
    LaurenAmelia48 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started it... I couldn't get through the first workout AT ALL. Any advice? Has anyone else had this trouble? It's making me pretty discouraged :(
  • mrsmunde
    mrsmunde Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Starting on Monday!

Lauren - I was planning on starting a few weeks ago, but I found that it was quite difficult for me, so I spent the last 3 weeks like so:

Week 1: 2 days LISS, 2 days of 1 round of each circuit (not timed) + 25 min walking

Week 2: 2 days LISS, 2 days of 1 round of each circuit (timed 7 min each ~ 7 min ended up being 2 rounds through 1 circuit) + 15-20 min walking (depending on how much time I had

Week 3: 3 days LISS, 3 days of 2 rounds of each circuit (not timed ~ 1 round=2x through as I found during week 2 when I timed it) So, I ended up doing Circuit 1 4x and Circuit 2 4x

Now, I feel ready to do the guide as prescribed! Starting Monday - Follow my journey!
  • LilyOfTheValley008
    Options
    I've got the workout but haven't started yet, feel free to add me!
    I was thinking of beginning by incorporating some of the workouts into my regular sesh instead of getting straight into it just so I get used to it though, not sure.
    I feel like if I begin straight away I will have trouble being consistent... definitely need to get out of my cardio rut though :\
  • blueakama
    blueakama Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Lauren - I couldn't do some of the arm workout so I substituted Fitsugar's free arm video - http://www.popsugar.com/fitness/10-Minute-Arm-Workout-Video-22959099
  • turbogynda
    turbogynda Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started today, and was blown away of how intense the workout was. I though I was in decent shape, but this really challenged me – and I LOVED IT. The HELP guide seemes pretty managable, so I'm really happy to have finally started. Best of luck laydies. May the fitness gods be with us :blush:

PS: Feel free to friend me. I sure could use the support.
  • neshmeh
    Options
    I'm on week 6... boy is it challenging I made a weekly diagram to indicate what days were strength/liss days, and once they were done they were highlighted. how are you guys going I've lost 1.5kg since I've started.
  • inedibles
    inedibles Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    we should do a group on here for it!
  • nicoletteamber
    nicoletteamber Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! Are you ladies still doing it? I'm finishing week 3!
  • nrue02
    nrue02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am on week two day 3. I am finding it very challenging! I seem to have to modify quite a few of the work outs on arm and ab day. I feel a bit overwhelmed, if I am having to modify in the beginning of this program should I continue moving through the next weeks?