Finally reached my target weight after losing 179lb. Some progress pics included :-)

Options

Replies

• acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your amazing story! Not only have you saved your own life, you may have saved many other lives that you will never know. Congratulations and may you continue on living a healthy, meaningful life! <3
  • radmack
    radmack Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Amazing dedication and work!
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You look great and by the smile on your face I'm guessing you feel pretty great too! Great job, huge congrats to you.
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    This is a great story. What a brave, positive, determined and inspirational man you are. Wishing you all good things for the future.
  • ElizabethMaryam
    ElizabethMaryam Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wow :). Amazing :). Congratulations to you
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    You clearly don't need all of us telling you how amazing you are.

Nevertheless, you are amazing!!
  • Fujiberry
    Fujiberry Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP I TEARED UP

Congrats on your incredible journey to a healthier lifestyle! Wishing you the best of luck in the future!
  • jetinder
    jetinder Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    "Never say never"!

You've done so well, you are an inspiration to all.
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job. I love how much your smiling in your new photos, shows how much happier you are now. Great work!!
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing, such an inspiration for everyone working to improve their health.
  • 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I love this statement of yours well said :) "After many years of being unfit and inactive I woke and realized how much more fun it is to be able to get up and go do anything I choose, than being a couch potato." Kudos to you on your victory :)
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for sharing. Congrats and thanks for the inspiration.
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Well done honey. Weight loss does make a HUGE difference to the way we live our lives and I think your success with reducing medications etc shows that perfectly - you're a wonderful inspiration! I just wanted to wish you good luck with maintenance. xx
  • Pusarah
    Pusarah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fantastic, your story is wonderful. Congrats to you, you deserve it. I hope you are so proud of yourself!! Brilliant :)
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. I still have about 40-45 lbs. to go, but cardiologist has already started cutting back some of my meds, too. I'm so happy for you and hope to follow in your footsteps!

56604121.png
  • JaneECS
    JaneECS Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Bloody brilliant job - gives me renewed determination, so thank you for sharing.
  • barbz2119
    barbz2119 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story, you should be so proud of yourself you really are an inspiration to everybody. You look like a totally different person. Oh I loved your smile in the hospital photo, brought back memories of me on Percocet...thankfully mine was just for foot surgery!!
  • ink_b1tch
    Options
    Enjoy the new life, I know I do!
  • otter090812
    otter090812 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    That's just superb. Congratulations on saving your life!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Incredible!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!