• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Without counting, I'm assuming about 2500
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    2711. That's a guesstimate. I savored Every. Single. One.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I came in under 2k. I'm so disappointed in myself. I figured I would hit at least 4k. Thankfully we are celebrating again on Sat with the other side of the family.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    1,990 calories. I logged very closely with only a couple of educated guesstimates.

I got in 2 hours of walking at 3.0 mph and wound up just 106 calories over my daily goal. Honestly I did not particularly try to keep it THAT low. I was expecting to be over by 500 or more.

I even ate a bigger than usual breakfast and some chocolate and tea at 11 pm. But for the evening meal I had a tiny snack plate with like a tbsp of each item, so I'm sure that helped.
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    Not quite 3300, which is about 1900 over my goal. :confused:

Last night, the scale said I'd gained 6 lb from yesterday morning. Scales lie. :angry:
    This morning, the scale said I'd gained 3 lb from yesterday morning. See above, about scales lying. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I didn't eat/drink enough calories to cause 1 lb of gain, and I certainly didn't drink that much water.

So today, get back on the horse, eat less, exercise more.
    51637601.png
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    Between running a 5K, spending several hours on my feet cooking, and only a light breakfast and a moderate potion of the main meal, I'd say that I did pretty well. I'm down a few tenths of a pound this morning compared to yesterday.
  • whalecb
    whalecb Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    2876, but I burned so many calories shoveling the foot of snow that we got that I only went over by 205. Not too shabby ;)
  • NoelFigart1
    NoelFigart1 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    2442. I gave myself permission to eat whatever I wanted. I log calories just for data and tracking purposes. It was delicious and I enjoyed every bite.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Right around 3500, but I'm overestimating a lot. I doubt I ate an entire half cup of sweet potato.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    i logged but it was not that accurate I came in at about 5500 but I think it was more ad I did not log any of the appetizers…salami, crackers, cheese,etc…so I am guessing I cam in closer to 6000….
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    CarrieCans wrote: »
    I am hoping my estimates are really off. I came in at 891 calories for the whole day. So not the 1400 i was expecting just from dinner.

:(
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    506 calories.. but then im in the UK and dont celebrate, but for those who did i hope you had a great day!

For the whole day?
    And you posted that in the forum?

Good luck.
  • CarrieCans
    CarrieCans Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    CarrieCans wrote: »
    I am hoping my estimates are really off. I came in at 891 calories for the whole day. So not the 1400 i was expecting just from dinner.

:(

i agree.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    Options
    MCIBTY wrote: »
    506 calories.. but then im in the UK and dont celebrate, but for those who did i hope you had a great day!

For the whole day?
    And you posted that in the forum?

Good luck.

Maybe it was a 5:2 fast day?
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options

Well, I think we have our thread winner!
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    My daily goal is 1330 and I was a bit under that.
    I ate everything I wanted and was full.
  • chele402
    chele402 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I think I was under 2500 for the whole day. I really didn't do too bad. I actually weighed in down this morning. #winning!
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    1650, I had alittle bit of everthing I wanted, my new grandbaby was there and during dinner she got hungry so I fed her and was happy just seeing her.
  • snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Came in at 4409. Mm.
  • WildOkapi
    Options
    I came out at 1112, plus about 200 calories in exercise.