200 pounds to lose!

Options
I just re-booted my journey to a better me this week, and I have 200 pounds to lose! It's going to be a long journey with a ton of baby steps, but if you have a lot to lose like me, feel free to add me as a friend. The more support, the better!

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I'm down 110 and have 20ish to go. Add me and I'll cheer you on!
  • rcookenc
    Options
    You can do it! I have 300 lbs to lose. Started at 548 5 weeks ago and down to 496 now (52 lbs lost) I go back to doctor Tuesday, and I hope to be 473 or less so I can have lost 75 lbs or more in 6 weeks :)
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You can do it. One day at a time. Been on my WOE for just over 14 months and down 231lbs.
  • school74
    Options
    You can do it I have 80 pounds to lose I have lost 11 in 2 months! Not going away as fast as I like but I am not as dedicated as I should be either but will get better at that soon!
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    <3<3
    If you're interested I've maintained a Conversation for people needing to lose 100 lbs or more for over 4 years.
    Here is the first page. It welcomes you and explains the "semi-rules" we sort-of follow.
    You'll need to jump to page 611+ to be on the current page where you will be warmly welcomed by the community there.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/709617/need-to-lose-100-lbs-robins-thread/p1
    <3<3
  • Way to go to re-booting your weight loss journey!!! I believe you'll reach your goal!!! I'll be happy to add you and help you along the way!! I don't have as much to lose as you, but I do have about 60 pounds to go and would love to have a good support group from here. If anyone would like to add me as a friend please do!
  • emalethmoon
    emalethmoon Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You got this! Last year I had 125 to lose, and how I've got 50. :)
  • HerMindsEye77
    Options
    I have a little less than 200 to lose. Let's do it together! We will succeed!!!

Join my challenge if you're interested. Just a woman wanting to lose weight.

*smiles*
    Jean

tomboy-princess.com/jointhechallenge
  • demarii06
    demarii06 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I started with 200lbs to lose too and now I only have 115! It helped me to focus on the first half of the journey instead of the full 200
  • blossomingbutterfly
    Options
    I could always use more friends for support on here. I'll totally add you and support you. :)
  • demarii06
    demarii06 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I meant to say 85 to go, 115 lost!
  • tricenews87
    tricenews87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 200lbs to lose too. Good luck! You can do it!
  • JourneyToWonderWoman
    Options
    Thank you guys so much! I look forward to getting to know you and share each other's journey to a healthier us!
  • sjeadie
    Options
    I would love to give you my support! Feel free to add me as a friend :) Are you excited about your new journey?
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I don't have as much to lose (around 60 more to go), I'm down 23 so far. Feel free to add me if you wish. I log everyday and my diary is open to friends
  • davidp2711
    davidp2711 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    it can be done need to stick with it