Just got back from GYM could not stop farting on the treadmill

Options
Hi Just got back from local GYM was a very stresfull work out due to excess wind , luckily Gym was empty otherwise I would have emptied it , on the treadmill first ten minute warm up without incident , then the need to fart I tentatively squeezed it out luckily silent but deadly all air and stink , must of farted 40 times before my 45 minute work out was over had to check my knickers for stains lol

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Bwahahahaha, that's awesome. Was this a post-Thanksgiving workout, perchance?
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Hi Just got back from local GYM was a very stresfull work out due to excess wind , luckily Gym was empty otherwise I would have emptied it , on the treadmill first ten minute warm up without incident , then the need to fart I tentatively squeezed it out luckily silent but deadly all air and stink , must of farted 40 times before my 45 minute work out was over had to check my knickers for stains lol

At least you wouldn't have to worry about someone running next to you on the treadmill & bothering you.
  • redpandora56
    redpandora56 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    this post just made my morning. thank you.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
  • karennuble
    karennuble Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Lol I can sympathise , I am not a generally gassy person but similar thing happened last year on the cross trainer when out of nowhere terrible gas but I actually pooped a little and had to edge my way back to the changing room
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Lol very good post. 40 times is pretty sustained.
  • Tortitudekitty
    Tortitudekitty Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I must say I do suffer from the windy pops too. Partly down to my hypothyroidism rather than windy food according to the quack.

Deeply embarrassing when doing nice low goblet squats ...and....BRAP!.......furtive look around and relieved to see that other gym users have their ear-buds in! :D
  • karennuble
    karennuble Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Lol wont be wearing white knickers in the gym again lol , poor little knickers did not know what hit them
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    lolol

Beautiful sunrise and a hilarious post. Great way to start the day.
  • feralX
    feralX Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    LMFAO Best thread ever.
  • itsacandything
    itsacandything Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    lol.. this is hilarious!! :) the same thing has happened to me.. while people were around.. embarrassing.. luckily it was pretty loud that day.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Thanks, made me giggle :D
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    NOS INJECTED PERFORMANCE
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    It's cheating to use jet power on the treadmill. Just sayin'. :D
  • redfisher1974
    redfisher1974 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Never fails, Take a look around..Coast is clear so you drop a bomb and 5 seconds later the hottest chick in the place comes over....lol
  • southernbuttercup
    southernbuttercup Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That probably would have been useful if you went shopping today. You would have cleared the stores and been able to get in on the good deals.
  • MamaP47
    MamaP47 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    LMFAO!!! This is hilarious! I've had gas too and had to let a few out...when I was doing sit-ups in the sit-up bench. It always embarrassed me because there were 4 other sit-up benches next to me (and constantly used) and a few feet away was the free weights area (where all the hot guys were). Luckily it never smelled...but it was sure as heck embarrassing!!!
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Oddly, this always happens to me in grocery stores. Bookstores and libraries make me have to go poop, but shopping for food just makes me fart. I'm sure there's some psychosomatic association to blame.
  • Haythen
    Options
    That's adorable
  • MagistraSaunders
    MagistraSaunders Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Aw no! I think toilet troubles happen to the best of us at the gym so I'm sure most people there would have understood if anyone had been about.